limeade

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered one from Northridge today along with the Tie rod, both are out of stock, anyone have an idea when Synergy will be caught up on production?

Waiting to install 2.5 AEV lift until all the Synergy stuff come in (Track Bars F/B, Drag Link, SS Relocation Kit, Fox SS) don't want to disassemble and assemble more then once. " I know, I know, where is the fun in all the!"

I ordered the Synergy tie rod, drag link, and track bar brace on January 25 from Northridge. The drag link was in stock and shipped right away. The track bar brace was just delivered on Friday. Still haven't received an invoice or shipping notification for the tie rod.
Sponsored

Rangerhughes

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon 2 door, 2020 Mercedes AMG 45, 2016 Jeep Cherokee, 2018 Dodge PW: 2017 Indian Chieftain
Woo Hooo,

I was out on the range teaching CCW all day yesterday, got home late and low and behold Northridge sent me a shipping notice, all the parts less the sector shaft brace SHIPPED!

Big high five to the boys in Colorado but the did have to call support from those Steelhead Fisherman in the great Northwest.

SilverRubi

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I'm going to install mine today. I'm hoping I don't have one of the difficult sector shaft nuts to get off. I'm going to a buddy's shop to install it. About a 30 minute highway drive so I should have a decent before and after comparison on my way to and from.

SilverRubi

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Well got to my buddy's house to install them and he didn't have a 42mm socket like he thought. I guess I'll be installing them next weekend when I get a socket. His set had a 41mm then jumped to a 46mm. Kinda weird.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I just got one off Amazon for 18.00 and a 3/4 to 1/2 adapter for 9.00, since my impact is 1/2” drive. Now I’m waiting on my brace, they were out of stock at northridge.....:(.
I ordered the bracket/brace from 4 Wheel Parts on Jan 21st. Just got an email from them a few days ago apologizing for the delay and that Synergy is telling them it'll be another 4 weeks. Yay!

Sponsored

AllJumpStyle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
4 Wheel Parts is notorious for not ordering enough product and they are such a large company they won't place large orders for these even when we tell them to. If you want one more quickly, another dealer is going to be your best bet. Poly Performance, Northridge 4x4, Quadratec, etc.

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
We have over 100 on the way right now and we will have them in stock on the 26th. order today and they will ship next week

wyobob44

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL 2.0 , 17 Indian Chieftain, 12 Ford F-350 Dually 4X4, 74 Jeep Wangoneer
Occupation
Retired
We have over 100 on the way right now and we will have them in stock on the 26th. order today and they will ship next week

Ok Northridge good to see you have those coming, so how about the
SYNERGY MANUFACTURING HD CHROMOLY TIE ROD
how long will we wait for this now, and my card has been charged
for it already.

moodywizard

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Installed mine over the weekend and didnt see this thread about the red loctite, used blue. WIll have to go check and see if its loose. This combined with the synergy draglink, tierod, fox ats stabilzer definitely tightened up the steering feel.

Halstem1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Installed mine over the weekend and didnt see this thread about the red loctite, used blue. WIll have to go check and see if its loose. This combined with the synergy draglink, tierod, fox ats stabilzer definitely tightened up the steering feel.
Did you get a professional alignment done? I did some similar adjustments and feel my steering got worse. Already double checked all torque specs. Had an alignment done but not sure its perfect. I haven't done the sector shaft brace yet but I don't think my steering should have gotten worse.

Sponsored

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
I installed the Track bar/Sector shaft brace, track bar and drag link over this past weekend (all Synergy). The tie rod goes on tonight hopefully. Here's a video on setting the toe etc. after front end upgrades.

Skip to about the 6:30 mark for toe. The bits about checking ball joints etc. for wear is useful to know as well.

moodywizard

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Did you get a professional alignment done? I did some similar adjustments and feel my steering got worse. Already double checked all torque specs. Had an alignment done but not sure its perfect. I haven't done the sector shaft brace yet but I don't think my steering should have gotten worse.
not yet, I measured the old drag link and tierod and set the new ones close to it. Then while up on jack stands bolted some 3ft angle iron onto the wheel hub to measure toe in/out. Set it about 1/16 toe in. My caster is about 6-7 according to the digital gauge, was waiting until I got the steering links installed before taking it in since I did the loft as well with all adjustable arms etc. Drives good down the road, nice and straight.

E3FFBA45-0B21-4BE9-9DF4-CE47EFE985BC.jpeg

moodywizard

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I should note this was more of a preventative maintenance item for me. My steering way okay before hand but felt a little loose. Running 37’s and high speed desert stuff better to reinforce before shit happens.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
@Roky
Just got emails from 4wp and ups with an expected delivery of the Synergy brace expected by the end of today. Turns out it was the grab handles that are delayed from the manufacturer.
Sponsored