Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I have the JL version of the Fox TS, which comes affixed with the factory style mount to the axle. The JK version of the Fox TS has the correct mount for the Synergy relocation kit. When I ordered mine, Northridge didn't tell it wouldn't work for my projected setup. I bought the regular Fox SS and putting it on today. Didn't want to spend the extra money for another TS.
Copy that... after talking to synergy earlier, I ordered the jk version. It comes with t.b. bolt and clamp, so now I’ll have a relo kit for sell....:facepalm:
Sponsored

Halstem1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Copy that... after talking to synergy earlier, I ordered the jk version. It comes with t.b. bolt and clamp, so now I’ll have a relo kit for sell....:facepalm:
Haha! Roky, I did the exact same thing. However.... Synergy reached out to me. You still need to use their reallocation TB bolt. I swapped out for the Fox bolt and it hits the drag link at full lock. Just barely, but its left a little chip in the paint on the drag link so its definitely touching. I'm going to swap back out for the synergy one.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Haha! Roky, I did the exact same thing. However.... Synergy reached out to me. You still need to use their reallocation TB bolt. I swapped out for the Fox bolt and it hits the drag link at full lock. Just barely, but its left a little chip in the paint on the drag link so its definitely touching. I'm going to swap back out for the synergy one.
Copy that.... good info... I have yeti drag link, so I’ll definitely put eyes on that spot and see if I need to do the same.....thanks

Halstem1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Copy that.... good info... I have yeti drag link, so I’ll definitely put eyes on that spot and see if I need to do the same.....thanks
Perfect. Just wanted to give a heads up. I turned lock to lock and nothing was touching but under driving conditions, I think it gets a little more flex. Huge shout out to Synergy for reaching out to me after a random forum post to explain the reason for their button head bolt. I wouldn't have known unless I crawled under and looked.

plex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Weekend keyboard mechanic and beer drinker
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone using their rear TB brace? Is that even necessary for the sake of enhancing steering, I can see it will strengthen the load from big tires.

Sponsored

Jitzy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys
Occupation
Retired Police, Now Certified Custom Club Fitter
I installed the front TB brace today and gotta say I’m almost shocked out of how much a difference it made. Probably my favorite mod right now.

fyr145

First Name
Lon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Public Safety - (ret.)
Vehicle Showcase
I did both the brace and the track bar, noticeable difference in deed. Not overwhelming but definitely noticeable. When I go down the road, I don't seem to be having to work as much at keeping it in the lane, even when the road is uneven.

grandsrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur
I did both the brace and the track bar, noticeable difference in deed. Not overwhelming but definitely noticeable. When I go down the road, I don't seem to be having to work as much at keeping it in the lane, even when the road is uneven.
Did you have a wobble at hwy speed before the brace?

Sponsored

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
I just cut off the end of the Fox one that protruded past the nylock nut and no contact. Prefer that nut to the synergy Allen cap button screw.

fyr145

First Name
Lon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Public Safety - (ret.)
Vehicle Showcase

Jitzy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys
Occupation
Retired Police, Now Certified Custom Club Fitter
I didn’t ha DW either, I just had a big dead spot in the steering I was trying to get rid of and this worked great.

TRZ

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, Ocean Blue
I installed the Synergy Sector Shaft Brace today. I bought the monster Milwaukee impact wrench for this project and it still wasn’t enough, it wouldn’t budge the pitman arm nut on the highest setting with a fresh battery. I tried to use a breaker bar and got so much deformation I was afraid of breaking the mounting bolts!

Bottom line, even if you have a big breaker bar or monster impact wrench, have a propane torch available in case heat is absolutely required.

OP
OP
sourdough

sourdough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
I installed the Synergy Sector Shaft Brace today. I bought the monster Milwaukee impact wrench for this project and it still wasn’t enough, it wouldn’t budge the pitman arm nut on the highest setting with a fresh battery. I tried to use a breaker bar and got so much deformation I was afraid of breaking the mounting bolts!

Bottom line, even if you have a big breaker bar or monster impact wrench, have a propane torch available in case heat is absolutely required.
yep, Mine was a bitch and yet others have said theirs was easy ?
Sponsored