• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: New Jersey Toyo Open Country AT3 35/11.5.17 + Method MR305NV 17x8.5mm O offset. $1500

OP
OP
JMAC5150

JMAC5150

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@017 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, they’re still available.

Sponsored

OP
OP
JMAC5150

JMAC5150

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, still available.

Gmanjeeper

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLR
I think they look beefy - which is a good thing. They definitely bog down more than im used to with the ko2's in puddled rain, which almost shocked me the first time i went plowing thru some sitting water on the road.... but i have gotten used to going slower with these in the rain than i needed to w the ko2's so i would recommend them w the knowledge that they hit back when you hit deep puddles.
I have a stock two door JL Rubicon and I am thinking of replacing my OEM KO2s with the Toyo Open Country AT3s. Are you running them with or without a lift. Other than the fact that they act differently in rain puddles than the KO2s, how do the compare otherwise, for example, ride, noise etc.? Did you have the OEM KO2s on before going to the Toyos? I want to keep my OEM suspension and ride etc but would like to get another inch or so of height for the very occasional off rod ing I plan to do. Also, I do not want for my wife to struggle getting into a jeep with a big lift on it. How much height did you gain with the Toyos? Thanks.

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
I have a stock two door JL Rubicon and I am thinking of replacing my OEM KO2s with the Toyo Open Country AT3s. Are you running them with or without a lift. Other than the fact that they act differently in rain puddles than the KO2s, how do the compare otherwise, for example, ride, noise etc.? Did you have the OEM KO2s on before going to the Toyos? I want to keep my OEM suspension and ride etc but would like to get another inch or so of height for the very occasional off rod ing I plan to do. Also, I do not want for my wife to struggle getting into a jeep with a big lift on it. How much height did you gain with the Toyos? Thanks.
My jeep has the 392 factory lift- i haven't added any to it but without the side step, i would look pretty awkward climbing in. Honestly, i didn't notice any real change in the height or road noise. True mud tires are hella loud- these are just normal jeep level of tire road noise. My opinion- for a 2 door rubi- throw them on, throw a 2 inch lift, and your wife will be happily climbing in with the help of a step. Stick with 35's. With another jlu rubi, i went 37's and steering changed so much i added stabilizers ect and still was wandering more than i like, esp on the highway so i sold it. I do think the ko2's were a bit more to my liking, but i totally give the toyo's 2 thumbs up! Now daughters 2 door rubi has a 4, 5 inch- idk at this point where she is with her lifts- and is running toyos at3's. Hers sound louder (soft top) but she LOVES them. She speeds, she pulls the guys stuck trucks out of the mud, you name it. Rosie has side steps and its really a climb- i dont suggest this unless your knees are young 😆

Gmanjeeper

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLR
My jeep has the 392 factory lift- i haven't added any to it but without the side step, i would look pretty awkward climbing in. Honestly, i didn't notice any real change in the height or road noise. True mud tires are hella loud- these are just normal jeep level of tire road noise. My opinion- for a 2 door rubi- throw them on, throw a 2 inch lift, and your wife will be happily climbing in with the help of a step. Stick with 35's. With another jlu rubi, i went 37's and steering changed so much i added stabilizers ect and still was wandering more than i like, esp on the highway so i sold it. I do think the ko2's were a bit more to my liking, but i totally give the toyo's 2 thumbs up! Now daughters 2 door rubi has a 4, 5 inch- idk at this point where she is with her lifts- and is running toyos at3's. Hers sound louder (soft top) but she LOVES them. She speeds, she pulls the guys stuck trucks out of the mud, you name it. Rosie has side steps and its really a climb- i dont suggest this unless your knees are young 😆
Thanks. What kind of steps do you have? Any way to post a pic? I have old knees ( LOL) and I really want to try to run these tires and wheels, or something like them, without a lift and I do not want them to rub when, on a couple times a year, I go off road. If I lived closer to the OP I would very strongly consider these wheels and tires.

Sponsored

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Thanks. What kind of steps do you have? Any way to post a pic? I have old knees ( LOL) and I really want to try to run these tires and wheels, or something like them, without a lift and I do not want them to rub when, on a couple times a year, I go off road. If I lived closer to the OP I would very strongly consider these wheels and tires.
These side steps are go rhinos and are my fav- Ive put them on 2 possibly 3 jeeps... i cant remember! The large holes keep all the mud and gunk from staying on the step. They dont stick out too far, but have ample platform for steady footing. I traded in daughters jeep today (kinda sad) and this was the last pic taken tonight.
As for our old knees- just remember to get into your jeep like you are getting on a horse.... but you prob already know that!
Jeep Wrangler JL Toyo Open Country AT3 35/11.5.17 + Method MR305NV 17x8.5mm O offset. $1500 Screenshot_20230818_212842_Gallery

OP
OP
JMAC5150

JMAC5150

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Still available. $1500.