Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I towed this 17,000 miles last year.

1612268735213.png

I think it is super cool that you are doing this with your kids. Thats what cool parents do.
Just curious..Does a camper like that come with some kind of heater... I guess I could just br8a space heater though...

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara/2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
https://www.sherline.com/product/sherline-trailer-tongue-weight-scale/

This is the tongue scale I recommend. Its expensive, but well worth the price in my opinion. Just put some 4x4 blocks or cinder blocks under the tongue, sit the scale on top and then lower the tongue onto the scale post, but make sure at that point the tongue is as level as possible.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Just curious..Does a camper like that come with some kind of heater... I guess I could just br8a space heater though...
Yes, it has a heater, air conditioning, a tv, stereo, 22 gallon fresh water tank, sink, wifi booster, digital tv antenna, microwave, two big batteries, led lights, USB ports, 12v and 110 plugs. roof rack,

I have camped in it down to 2 degrees in the winter. I bring a small generator with me. when using the heat or the air conditioning. Meaning the weather has to be really hot at night or really cold at night.

Advertisement

Motor City Aftermarket

Advertisement