Torque

Ruby Clatterbox

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 dr. Willy's
Yesterday, I was out driving on road. It had rained, but the roads weren't really more than damp. I left a traffic light and took off slowly. The guy behind me in a JK was trying to show me how fast his Jeep was, and was right on my tail. I slowly started to add power and was pulling away from him quite rapidly, and at about 40 mph, the rear end broke loose and drifted slightly. Be careful when these oil burners come on the pipe and you're not on dry pavement. (I LOVE THEIS ENGINE!) :involve:
Sponsored

kosinar

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black JLUR 3.0 EcoDiesel received 3/6/20
Yesterday, I was out driving on road. It had rained, but the roads weren't really more than damp. I left a traffic light and took off slowly. The guy behind me in a JK was trying to show me how fast his Jeep was, and was right on my tail. I slowly started to add power and was pulling away from him quite rapidly, and at about 40 mph, the rear end broke loose and drifted slightly. Be careful when these oil burners come on the pipe and you're not on dry pavement. (I LOVE THEIS ENGINE!) :involve:
In the matter of fact my rear wheels spin occasionally when I turn right or left on intersection. And that is on dry pavement. My grandson loves it and begs me to do it every time he rides with me. It is really no big deal to do with some other cars but with the Jeep?