RubiconRon

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU billet silver Rubicon
Hello, new here.
I am heading to Moab next week, I was thinking about taking a detour to toquerville falls. Looking for route recommendations, trail time and what to expect. I am not looking for a challenging trail since i plan to drive to moab the same day.
Sponsored

Bobsled

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2005 TJ Rubicon
Toquerville to Moab is 327 miles , but of course you already know that

OP
OP

RubiconRon

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I know it's a long day..probably not realistic.. how long out and back on the trail?

Bobsled

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2005 TJ Rubicon
I’m not sure the amount of time to run it , these folks take their time on these runs

Frezski

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2013 F250, 2016 Accord, 2016 Yami R1M
Occupation
Slave to the Trade
Vehicle Showcase
I am assuming you're not going to be taking some of the trail loops to the falls, just the quickest way in and back track out (N. State St or Route 17 to Spring Drive). I would personally air down once you get off the pavement. There is a big area off the dirt road not too far in to do just that. From there I would roughly say 30-45 minutes one way at a casual pace.

As far as what to expect, some inclines/declines, ruts a tiny bit of off camber depending on what line is taken but literally that forest/county road has seen better days.. Not hard and nothing to really worry about. After the initial climb the road condition improves and pretty straight forward. When you pull off the forest road that takes you to the falls there are off shoots the weave and connect back to the path towards falls some are easy some are obvious side by side paths. I would pay attention as that area looks kind of like a make shift play ground over just a simple 1 way path to the water.

Hope that helps

Sponsored

OP
OP

RubiconRon

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you.. that was exactly what I was looking for.

OP
OP

RubiconRon

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks again for the info, I had a blast. I had no issues getting there during a nasty rain storm.

InkedToquerville Falls_LI.jpg
Sponsored