TopLift Pro Sale

TBULL52

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Just ordered a TopLift Pro. They are having their Pre Black Friday sale right now. They are in stock and shipping immediately. The sales price is $735 down from $1000. www.topliftpros.com
Sponsored

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURXR Tuscadero, 2023 JLURXR Reign
I love the top lift pro!

OP
OP
TBULL52

TBULL52

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I hated the install process on mine
Was it harder than it looks? What did you hate? Just curios so I can get mentally prepared for it lol

Caliguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon JLU
Was it harder than it looks? What did you hate? Just curios so I can get mentally prepared for it lol
no instructions included so I went to YouTube. His video when you’re actually assembling I’m leaves a lot to be desired. I found myself realizing he leaves out important information like which orientation to put on the T connectors to be able to have access to tightening them and for looks so bolts are not sticking out the wrong direction.

he recommends using an impact on the Allen bolts but says don’t over tighten. I decided to use an Allen key by hand and still broke two t connectors. I wish he used stronger plastic.

he kept blocking important parts with his hands as he was installing them which had me scratching my head as to how it was supposed to do it or which specific hole a bolt went into. He pieces in the video didn’t match mine.For the lever he says pull on both sides to remove slack then Proceeds to only pull in one side in the video. So if your like me and are listening to it while doing it, you get screwed up.

I have extra rubber pads I have no idea where they go so I’ll have to look for a printed manual now.

It’s obvious he’s very proud of his device but I don’t think it’s worth the $900 I paid. He should’ve put more effort in higher quality plastics and easier installation rather than fancy paint scheme (green wheel casters really?!) and saves everyone a bunch of time by spending more on shipping for pieces that can easily come already assembled or in a way that doesn’t need to be assembled at all.

Youll see, maybe in being dramatic but I cursed his video about 2 dozen times while putting it together

Sponsored

OP
OP
TBULL52

TBULL52

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
no instructions included so I went to YouTube. His video when you’re actually assembling I’m leaves a lot to be desired. I found myself realizing he leaves out important information like which orientation to put on the T connectors to be able to have access to tightening them and for looks so bolts are not sticking out the wrong direction.

he recommends using an impact on the Allen bolts but says don’t over tighten. I decided to use an Allen key by hand and still broke two t connectors. I wish he used stronger plastic.

he kept blocking important parts with his hands as he was installing them which had me scratching my head as to how it was supposed to do it or which specific hole a bolt went into. He pieces in the video didn’t match mine.For the lever he says pull on both sides to remove slack then Proceeds to only pull in one side in the video. So if your like me and are listening to it while doing it, you get screwed up.

I have extra rubber pads I have no idea where they go so I’ll have to look for a printed manual now.

It’s obvious he’s very proud of his device but I don’t think it’s worth the $900 I paid. He should’ve put more effort in higher quality plastics and easier installation rather than fancy paint scheme (green wheel casters really?!) and saves everyone a bunch of time by spending more on shipping for pieces that can easily come already assembled or in a way that doesn’t need to be assembled at all.

Youll see, maybe in being dramatic but I cursed his video about 2 dozen times while putting it together
I will let you know my experience, I appreciate you sharing yours. Mine should be here on Sunday so we will see.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@TBULL52

Do the install and you will find as many many have over the last few years..... that the TopLift Pro is a terrific offering..

A quality offering and not at all hard to assemble.. Using it is easy also..

To everyone reading this thread.... Don't let one guy going on and on with unfounded crapola dissuade you from forum sponsor @TopLift Pros , terrific offering.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
To everyone reading this thread.... Don't let one guy posting .... going on and on with unfounded crapola, dissuade you from forum sponsor @TopLift Pros , terrific offering.

IF a guy has a problem assembling the TopLift Pro .... and or a problem using the TopLift Pro.... it is the ineptness of the guy on display and little more..

The TopLift Pro has been around for years and guys/gals rave positively about it.. Easy to assemble and easy to use.. Many many own a TopLift Pro and are very pleased with their TopLift Pro.

YES, I have assembled and used a TopLift Pro.. Very easy to assemble and very easy to use.. Don't believe otherwise!

drvn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU, 2014 JKU, 2005 TJ
Vehicle Showcase
I will let you know my experience, I appreciate you sharing yours. Mine should be here on Sunday so we will see.
Thinking about buying....please let us know us how install goes
Sponsored