• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: North Carolina TopLift Pro - Fully Assembled - $600

BigOrangeCat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Selling my TopLift Pro for Jeep JL/JK as I have sold my JK for a Gladiator. Easily, one of the best things I ever purchased for my JK. Literally lets your go topless in less than two minutes. Pop out you screws and with one hand, raise off the top and have a handy storage cart to boot. This really made taking the top off a snap.

"The TopLift Pro is the ultimate Jeep hardtop removal tool and hardtop storage cart. The TopLift Pro is your final answer when it comes to the fastest, easiest solution to your Jeep JK, JL, and other models in removing your hardtop and going topless. No other tool on the market is as reliable or simple to use."

These are just over $1,000 shipped when brand new. Get one that looks and functions just like brand new for a fraction of that at $600.

Too much work to disassemble, so would rather avoid shipping.

Jeep Wrangler JL TopLift Pro - Fully Assembled - $600 TopLift_1
Jeep Wrangler JL TopLift Pro - Fully Assembled - $600 TopLift_2
Jeep Wrangler JL TopLift Pro - Fully Assembled - $600 TopLift_3
Sponsored

Last edited:

JCutler

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Sanford, just West of Raleigh about 25 minutes.
Thanks. I’ll pass. It’s a great deal so I was going to pick it up for the vacation house in OBX. I just my TLP for my house in Maryland. You’ll have no issues selling it for that price.

Sponsored

OP
OP
BigOrangeCat

BigOrangeCat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I’m not, too much work to break this down into a shippable package. The way this comes from the factory is a packing work of art. Could never follow that up. Sorry about that.