First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 YJ, 18 JL 2DR Sport S
Occupation
Merchant Marine
.... the little rock crawler jeep is missing from the lower passenger side windscreen corner. i love these little icons. not sure why they are missing on the JL????
The little Jeep is there! The grill is gone from behind the mirror, but the Jeep is there on my Sport S.
Sponsored

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Absolutely nothing so far.
Love everything about my Mojito! Sport. :involve: TBH...it's almost making me not want to ride my bike...it's spoiling me too much...and I NEVER thought anything would make me forget about it.

Lil' Hulk got some STRONG vibezzz.

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Thats why you buy the Sport! Want me to upgrade do ā€˜ya, Mr. Jeep beancounter? No thank you...
Keep a $32,000 Wrangler for 10 years and you had 10 years of cheap smiles. Without loading it up with miles itā€™ll be worth just as much as a used Sahara. Maybe more.

Stick it to the man.
Hahaaa niceee! Yup! I added my lil molded running boards (come standard on Sahara) and plan to get a rubicon 3piece steel bumper w/a skid plate...I LOVE my Sport <3 And I love the Black wheels and fenders...goes perfectly with the Mojito!

Last edited:

TroyBoy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
1. Just push the damn button.
2. Mine's never taken longer than 30 seconds, if that. Sometimes it loses its place; sometimes it doesn't. Don't really care, because I keep it on shuffle mode anyhow.
3. I have auto down and auto up. I crank 'em down and I crank 'em up automatically. LOL!
4. Another "I don't care" thing. If they put a door on it that you had to release in the cabin, y'all would probably bitch about that, too.
5. Huh? My bone-stock Sport has interior lights.
6. Another "I don't care" thing.
I had to laugh when I read this. I doubt the person wanted feedback. Especially just to say ā€œI donā€™t careā€. On option 5 they probably meant a light circling the glove box key hole.

Sponsored

AlamedaJeep

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
JL cannot be jump started. Gonna need a portable generator, battery charger, and a couple of MRE's with a deck of playing cards if you find yourself with a dead battery out in Booneville.
LOL. Still waiting for confirmation of this. According to the manual it can be jump started like any other Jeep.

Does anyone have any real life experience with this yet?

Jebiruph

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2019 KL, 2020 JT
2. MP3 Player - takes 3-4 minutes to scan a 8GB thumb and loses its place while playing when you turn the Jeep off.
Same issue for me on the 5" uconnect3 reading a thumb drive. It will remember where it left of short term, but always starts in the same place, same song every morning. And it takes a long time for the browse menu to start working to switch to a different folder.

Rural Applachia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Rubicon Unlimited 2018 JLU Sport S
Car Play I hate the Google Maps. I drive our Sport S to some very remote place on a regular basis where there is no cell service. I have the 7 in radio and can't wait to upgrade to NAV. I keep a Garmin in glove box Along similar lines many times Google Maps thinks I am driving around the neighborhood when I am 50 miles away and had to guess which way to go or whip the Garmin out of the glove box.

Torero

First Name
J. Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon, FJ Cruiser, BMW Z3, F650,GL63 AMG, STI
Car Play I hate the Google Maps. I drive our Sport S to some very remote place on a regular basis where there is no cell service. I have the 7 in radio and can't wait to upgrade to NAV. I keep a Garmin in glove box Along similar lines many times Google Maps thinks I am driving around the neighborhood when I am 50 miles away and had to guess which way to go or whip the Garmin out of the glove box.
Then your problem is with CarPlay, not with the JL.

Sponsored

ToolMan514

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon 4xe
Thatā€™s a strong statement and sounds factual, is it?
I'm guessing that when @Jo's Jeep wrote "jump start" they really meant "push start". It's true that electronic-start vehicles require a minimum amount of power to operate and cannot be push- or bump- or hill-started, but jumper cables on the battery will still work like before (page 403 of the owner's manual). You will have to let the dead battery recover some charge before attempting to start up, but that's common in many vehicles.

ChattVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4 door
I greatly dislike the driver seat height and lack of comfort. I'm 6'4" and it's dangerous having my head right by the roll bar and having to look down on the instrument panel. They need to drop the seat atleast 2"! I'll gladly pay more $ for this option.

twisty

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon White
She is pretty much spot on. I havent experienced the jet yet since I havent gotten it hot enough yet. My ESS isnt functioning after a day of ownership and found out there is a separate battery for it. So PITA now and PITA later. lol

I have the Ruby and I just love this things. The creature comforts, the ride quality, and a quick jaunt to test 4wd capability tells me it's aces stock cant wait to beef it up. Oh and that offroad suspension, omg!

BUT there ought to be a basic rubicon hard core wheelers can buy without the fluff (cheaper) this thing comes with. I for sure would have gone that route. For me this is just a pleasure craft for weekends and it was very hard to justify close to 50k. I bit the bullet and holy crap I'm glad I did! :)

Onlylive1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JK Unlimited
Is it just me, or does anyone else not like the look of the plastic around wheel well and beneath the LED lights on front fender and rear fenders? Looks cheap to me. Iā€™m going to try and paint it to match the body.

What are your thoughts?
TOTALLY AGREE! @Muddog
Sponsored