Top things you DON'T like about the New JL Wrangler

FrenchSSGTMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUS V6
Are you just incapable of posting quality content? The second anything other than ejaculatory gets posted of a Wrangler, you're on it like shit on shit with one liners.

Speaks poorly of the forum that the less intelligently someone posts, the better their like count.
Oh don’t get me wrong, it doesn’t have to be «ejaculatory» for me to be «interesting». And if you read the post I had put RIGHT BEFORE the one you proudly quoted to try and prove yourself to be a bigger man, I actually said that I don’t get how giving more backseat leg room wouldn’t be beneficial to the driver since you get more room to slide your seat back; and that so far the only complaints we’ve read from tall drivers (which you can read thoroughly, I have never criticized, since you seem to be on my case) were on the headroom side, and no one has complained of the leg room yet.
That specific comment to that user of the forum was just meant because he always complains about things no one has before, which seems borderline trollish.
But please, be my guest, and do as I will with you, hit the ignore button. I don’t look for your approval, and certainly couldn’t care less about your feedback when it’s so poor in content.

That One Guy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Accord coupe, V6 6-speed manual; ordered 2018 JL Sport 6MT with A/C and anti-spin. D status.
Oh don’t get me wrong, it doesn’t have to be «ejaculatory» for me to be «interesting». And if you read the post I had put RIGHT BEFORE the one you proudly quoted to try and prove yourself to be a bigger man, I actually said that I don’t get how giving more backseat leg room wouldn’t be beneficial to the driver since you get more room to slide your seat back; and that so far the only complaints we’ve read from tall drivers (which you can read thoroughly, I have never criticized, since you seem to be on my case) were on the headroom side, and no one has complained of the leg room yet.
That specific comment to that user of the forum was just meant because he always complains about things no one has before, which seems borderline trollish.
But please, be my guest, and do as I will with you, hit the ignore button. I don’t look for your approval, and certainly couldn’t care less about your feedback when it’s so poor in content.
You ignored a good member last week as well. I'm sure you'll love the place after you slowly put half on ignore..

Ignorance is bliss, so enjoy yourself.

Oh look, a couple more likes on that comment too! Who are you people hiding in the woodwork liking stupid shit?

That One Guy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Accord coupe, V6 6-speed manual; ordered 2018 JL Sport 6MT with A/C and anti-spin. D status.
It's up to the community to better itself. And I've got high hopes for the place.

FrenchSSGTMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUS V6
You ignored a good member last week as well. I'm sure you'll love the place after you slowly put half on ignore..

Ignorance is bliss, so enjoy yourself.

Oh look, a couple more likes on that comment too! Who are you people hiding in the woodwork liking stupid shit?
I decided to ignore someone who interacted with me in a way I judged inappropriate, and you know why ? Cause I can !
I don’t mind nor care disagreeing with anyone, it’s life, and that’s usually how we learn and improve ourselves.
But on a forum, if you can’t address people with respect, I’d rather ignore people than end up being even more rude than they were; too old for that shit.

Sponsored

RonH

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150, 2018 Granite Crystal Metalic JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Retired AF, Now Field Engineer / Site Manager
Vehicle Showcase

RonH

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150, 2018 Granite Crystal Metalic JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Retired AF, Now Field Engineer / Site Manager
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

That One Guy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I decided to ignore someone who interacted with me in a way I judged inappropriate, and you know why ? Cause I can !
I don’t mind nor care disagreeing with anyone, it’s life, and that’s usually how we learn and improve ourselves.
But on a forum, if you can’t address people with respect, I’d rather ignore people than end up being even more rude than they were; too old for that shit.
That's usually agreeable, but you're kidding yourself if you think you're acting in a more adult manner than others.

Anyway, ignore functionality is perfectly okay. :) since I took you at your word I didn't expect a response, but life is exciting like that

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
90CFD9E6-65B5-4CEB-9272-C9B85465FBBE.jpeg

JHJLUR

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GC Overland, 18 JLUR
if forced to give complaints...besides my weather sucking and not allowing for topless cruising...the proximity key entry is laggy at times compared to my Grand Cherokee.....it locks like a champ but sometimes the unlock is awfully slow, regardless of where the key actually is....its not a huge deal, and I think they (FCA) may actually be able to fix it....Im really grasping though, all is pretty much awesome.

That One Guy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This thread is going to be great.
Already has been! "Let's criticize jeep" threads make fanboi snowflakes explode. It's a good spectacle. :)

Once I take delivery of mine I'll post some more in depth stuff myself
Sponsored