• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Top Lift Pro for sale $675

Ravager

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon Granite Crystal Metallic Station Wagon
Vehicle Showcase
$500 if you get desperate. I'm in OKC and will drive up to meet so I'll take you up on the 2 hours closer :)

Sponsored

OP
OP
Godzilla

Godzilla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Ravager... I’m not that desperate LOL. If you drove to Denver I’d drop it to $600.... OKC is a bit of a drive indeed. If you can’t, I understand. I’m really hemorrhaging cash at that price.... it’s never been used and we all know how much they cost with shipping new.

Chuck08

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL
I am very interested in this. Is it still available?

Ravager

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Tell you what, if you can't swing a deal before tomorrow morning, I'll take you up on the $600. This gives you a chance to make more money. If not, I'm in for a road trip and will see you this weekend :)

OP
OP
Godzilla

Godzilla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Ravager, if you want it at that price we will do the deal. I’ll shoot you a PayPal link via PM.... what day? I have to go to Denver tomorrow morning but I’m sure that’s too soon haha. Let me know. Chuck08, if he declines I will advise.

Ravager

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I have AT&T coming tomorrow around 9 my time to set up internets. So I wouldn't be there until evening. I can be there Sunday afternoon if that's okay

Sponsored

OP
OP
Godzilla

Godzilla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
That’ll work. I just gotta figure out what SiriusXM channel the football games are on LOL. I’ll send you the PayPal link in a bit.

MojitoMania

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
I would be interested in shipping to zip code 29588 if your deal falls through

Thx

OP
OP
Godzilla

Godzilla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
I'll know within the next couple of days... pretty sure it is going to go through but until the PayPal happens, the fat lady hasn't sang.

Chuck08

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL
Keep me posted! Are u willing to shop to chicago at that same price? $600?