Sponsored

Top Lift Pro for JL Rubi

Young04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 392
Bit the bullet and bought one of these. Mostly assembled at this point and plan to finish up later today. For those who have one and a stock JLUR, what height "setting" do you put it on (with the insertable D-rings)? I am going to be storing it so I would like to drive the Jeep in as close to the lift as possible.

I guess I could play around with it, but was hoping someone could shortcut it for me. Thanks.
Sponsored

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon JLU
Bit the bullet and bought one of these. Mostly assembled at this point and plan to finish up later today. For those who have one and a stock JLUR, what height "setting" do you put it on (with the insertable D-rings)? I am going to be storing it so I would like to drive the Jeep in as close to the lift as possible.

I guess I could play around with it, but was hoping someone could shortcut it for me. Thanks.
That's awesome! I just bought one too. Can't wait till it gets here! I'll be paying attention to the height info that you get. First Jeep, first lift pro! Life is good!

HealthRebel

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRU Ocean Blue

Interested as well for whenever I get my JLRU later this year. I want to be able to remove the hard top quickly with minimal hassle. Please post some pics whenever you get through with your installation. Thanks!

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
I have a stock Moab (so a smidge lower than a Rubicon) and have the TLP on the lowest position. It slides in with not much clearance, and I would say with a Rubicon (even if that's 2" higher than a Moab, which I don't think it is) you wouldn't need the TLP to be any higher than that. FYI - when the top is on the TLP, I have it raised about 2/3 as high as possible and can drive under it fine. I could raise it plenty higher if I needed to.

EDIT - I thought about it a little more, and if you're trying to maximize how far under it you want to park then you might want to go up a notch. When I park I am close to the point where the gear of the TLP would hit my hood, which would probably be a problem with a Rubicon.

Last edited:

Sponsored

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
I have stock wheels so my Top Lift Pro doesn’t make it by about an inch. Not a big deal though. I just back the Jeep onto 2- 2x4’s and everything is fine.

paffemt

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
If you are talking about the three holes on each side of the base’s risers, i have it on the lowest setting (no pins in) with my stock Sahara.
Sponsored