Yes, a lift is a "major" upgrade, ha! I got spydershade under the freedom tops, best upgrade ever.1. Desert Does It Seat Jackers.
Someone recommended them to me and I tell everyone about them. Hands down the best mod I’ve done.
2. Top Lift Pro (is that considered a minor mod or an accessory? It was “minor” for me because the hubs put it together and I didn’t have to fool with it). So easy to take the hard top off now!
3. Alien sun shade (Amazon)
4. Rugged Ridge Locking hood latches
5. Did I already mention the Seat Jackers?
Honorable Mentions: Quadratec dead pedal, Mopar locking fuel cap, spare tire brake light, hood lifts.
Upcoming: LOD steps
Roof hoist is a good once. I saw a DIY one made with only 6' scaffolding(wheeled) and some pool noodles to pad the rails.I don't know if these last two count but I think they are accessories. These are the only 5 things I've done to the Jeep so far (just got it a few months ago).
1. All weather floor mats
2. 1941 A/C vent decals (Etsy)
3. Doors off mirrors
4. Lange roof hoist
5. Arc door holders
I recently installed a front set of RokBlokz mud flaps.What is the top-5 JL accessories / modifications (minor) most Jeepers do? I would have to say these are the top 5 MUST HAVES that are most important to me (no specific order):
1. Antenna (paint the OEM black or replace it with a stubby)
2. Center console tray
3. Window tint
4. Mobile device mount/cradle (RAM)
5. Gas cap door
**Runner ups are removing the front bumper to fender flare euro panels, wheel locks and all-weather floor mats (front, rear and trunk).
What bulbs did you use? Where did you get them? I was looking to do Blue LED strips, but just changing th ebulbs might be a better idea. TIAJust went throught his with new 22 Willy's:
1) Remove Jeep fender badge & Wrangler decal
2) Add Jeep Splat fender decal
3) Add 1941 hood decal
4) Replace OEM footwell lighting with new red LED bulbs
5) Add black hinged gas cover