Took The MOAB for a long drive on MT2s

NYC_Bobby

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 2018 JL MOAB, 2016 Renegade Trailhawk
Just a quick post. I had a chance to take my wife's MOAB for a long drive to pick up my daughter at college the other night. It drove well on the MT2s. It tracked well, was only a bit louder then my 2018 Rubicon with KO2s (that has 8K miles) and once again confirmed that I love driving Jeeps! :) I got about 18.2 mpg driving an average of 62-74 mph. I also had the chance to test out the (if the gas attendant leaves the gas door open and gas cap off for 200 miles it won't throw the check engine light) question I had. With some vehicles in the past even having a loose gas cap has thrown an error. Overall, it was a great trip. The heated seats and steering wheel are a nice addition that my Jeep doesn't have since it was around 25 degrees up in the mountains. If you are thinking of getting it as an option, treat yourself!
Sponsored

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
Just a quick post. I had a chance to take my wife's MOAB for a long drive to pick up my daughter at college the other night. It drove well on the MT2s. It tracked well, was only a bit louder then my 2018 Rubicon with KO2s (that has 8K miles) and once again confirmed that I love driving Jeeps! :) I got about 18.2 mpg driving an average of 62-74 mph. I also had the chance to test out the (if the gas attendant leaves the gas door open and gas cap off for 200 miles it won't throw the check engine light) question I had. With some vehicles in the past even having a loose gas cap has thrown an error. Overall, it was a great trip. The heated seats and steering wheel are a nice addition that my Jeep doesn't have since it was around 25 degrees up in the mountains. If you are thinking of getting it as an option, treat yourself!
What octane gas were you running when you got the 18.2 on highway Bobby?

OP
OP
NYC_Bobby

NYC_Bobby

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 2018 JL MOAB, 2016 Renegade Trailhawk
What octane gas were you running when you got the 18.2 on highway Bobby?
87. I only run regular in both the Rubicon and the MOAB. It did a bit better than the Rubicon, (guessing the smaller tires)