FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU
I have a 2021 JLUR 3473 miles all the packages are except proximity

I finally took my doors off today and installed the quadratec tube doors. I was methodical about taking them off and watched the Mopar videos on how to unplug the wiring harness for both front and rear doors before executing. After installation of the tube doors I went for a ride. The normal error of blind spot not available came up as I expected. Then I noticed every time I pressed the break I got another error about my turn signal. This literally started the instant I took my doors off so I have a difficult time believing it is just a coincidence. I got home out my regular doors back on and cycled the Jeep 3 or 4 times and Iā€™m still coming up with the error. Im not even sure where to start on this.

Here is the error messageā€¦

Jeep Wrangler JL Took the doors off then this happened FFFA316F-E17E-4536-9954-B0B4F4081D34

Thanks for any help!
Sponsored

dchemphill1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon Recon
Occupation
School Administrator
Not trying to be a smart a$$, but did you actually look to see if the turn signal was out? It could just be a coincidence and you just need a new bulb. Not sure why removal of door and putting doors on would affect the turn signal??? Maybe those on the forum with more jeep wiring knowledge will weigh in.
Hope it is nothing serious.

Wbino

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL H.A. -- 1999 SLK 230
Occupation
Retired
Not trying to be a smart a$$, but did you actually look to see if the turn signal was out? It could just be a coincidence and you just need a new bulb. Not sure why removal of door and putting doors on would affect the turn signal??? Maybe those on the forum with more jeep wiring knowledge will weigh in.
working,not working,working,not working...šŸ˜…

OP
OP
FLjeeper

FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU
Probably should have included that. It is working however the green arrow on the dash seems a little off. I keep trying to attach a video but they are all too large.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Probably should have included that. It is working however the green arrow on the dash seems a little off. I keep trying to attach a video but they are all too large.
Sure does sound like an electronic gremlin. May want to disconnect batteries for 15-20 mins and then reconnect and see if still acts the same. Probably had something to do with BSM. Just trying to throw out some ideas :facepalm:

Sponsored

OP
OP
FLjeeper

FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU

Abnormal right indicator

OP
OP
FLjeeper

FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU

Normal Left indicator

OP
OP
FLjeeper

FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU

working right signal

AlgUSF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUS, 2014 Tundra, 2013 Odyssey, 2002 Civic
Sure does sound like an electronic gremlin. May want to disconnect batteries for 15-20 mins and then reconnect and see if still acts the same. Probably had something to do with BSM. Just trying to throw out some ideas :facepalm:
Yeah, I wish my Sport was a little less "smart", but the Rubi's have a Ph.D. I'm still trying to figure out why on the Sport the fan speed switch isn't just connected to the fan motor, why is it an input to a computer of some sort? It USED to be that you could buzz a circuit out and find out the issue, now it is all an input into a microcontroller. Ugh! Good luck @FLjeeper on finding your Gremlin. Maybe the back-up lines fix will fix the turn signal error.

Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
I should have never taken my doors off :headbang:
Every Jeep owner has to do it once :)
You will figure it out and never look back. Nice tube doors by the way :like:

AlgUSF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUS, 2014 Tundra, 2013 Odyssey, 2002 Civic
I should have never taken my doors off :headbang:
I do like your tube doors (seen them on the other post), I've gone without front doors a few times but I've never taken the back doors off. I'm afraid of my little munchkins rolling out of the backseat. I may look into tube doors even if I mostly just use them in the back.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
If you decide to try battery disconnect, this was posted by someone on here.

Jeep Wrangler JL Took the doors off then this happened F9FCBEC5-CE7D-4020-8020-2A885B16F4F3

OP
OP
FLjeeper

FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU
I do like your tube doors (seen them on the other post), I've gone without front doors a few times but I've never taken the back doors off. I'm afraid of my little munchkins rolling out of the backseat. I may look into tube doors even if I mostly just use them in the back.
I didnā€™t want my kiddos falling out either thatā€™s why I got the tube doors. Really love them. Quadratec has a pretty sturdy product at a better price than anyone Iā€™ve seen.

OP
OP
FLjeeper

FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU
If you decide to try battery disconnect, this was posted by someone on here.

Jeep Wrangler JL Took the doors off then this happened F9FCBEC5-CE7D-4020-8020-2A885B16F4F3
Iā€™m definitely going to try that. I was just looking at the signal a little closer and there is some condensation on the inside of the cover. I wonder I that has anything to do with it.
Sponsored