Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.emilianocanales.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Filmmaker
Man Emiliano you hit it out of the park. I've watched it 5 times already. I'm showing it to as many people as I can! Amazing work.

How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?

Also do you offer drone flying lessons? My uncle severely needs them. Crashed his brand new drone 5 mins into it's maiden flight into the lake loolllll
Thank you so much!

I do not as of now but it’s definitely something I could put together on YouTube! Feel free to send me a pm for some insight, what he would like to know, drone he’s flying, etc! I could definitely put it together!

Sponsored

Princess Fiona

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR (2.0T That's Right) , 2014 GMC Sierra
Occupation
Telcom Tech Support
Vehicle Showcase
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR; 2021 JLR
It is about 2 minutes or so. Man, he did a very professional job. He is an awesome drone pilot. He flew threw the open windows of two of our jeeps. Right through the interior.

He is just starting, so if you enjoy it. Please share it. He flies a FPV drone using virtual reality goggles.

1599745445621.png

Awesome work!

The Viking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper, TJ, JLUR
I do this for a living too and that kid absolutely crushed it. I'd hire him any day of the week for any job of mine out here in LA.

I usually want to keep my "work" away from my Jeep so I can disconnect and enjoy it out there, but I just started bringing my gear out with me. It's near impossible to make something like this while driving your own rig though!

Yeah, I'm in the industry too. Usually, I see someone say they have a great video and it is really pretty bad. This kid really has an eye for composition and editing for being that young. Very impressive.

Sponsored

emilianocanales_

First Name
Emiliano
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.emilianocanales.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Filmmaker
I would have crashed the drone through the windows of the FIRST Jeep, he got it through two.... Amazing. Nice job, well done video.
Thank you! I had planned to fly through all 4 Jeeps but we ended the trip with only two left.. Got it through on the 3rd try!