Sponsored

Jeepless

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR XR
Bumping this up for more people to see! It always amazes me seeing something of this quality.

I find myself saying “I’m going to get a drone and quality camera and make these…” like it’s that easy haha.

Cool video!
Sponsored

Dlit

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL Recon
Clubs

It is about 2 minutes or so. Man, he did a very professional job. He is an awesome drone pilot. He flew threw the open windows of two of our jeeps. Right through the interior.

He is just starting, so if you enjoy it. Please share it. He flies a FPV drone using virtual reality goggles.

1599745445621.png

Cool video talented kid

Bulletbill

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Great video and great trail. Peters mill run was the first trail I took my Jeep on.

Traveller128

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys 2 Door 6 speed
Occupation
Volvo Master Technician
He did it all the photography, the video shots, the drone flying and all the editing and production.
He's got a career waiting for him. That was better than a lot of professional stuff I've seen.

Sponsored

Babeinsap

First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara Altitude; 2001 TJ
It is about 2 minutes or so. Man, he did a very professional job. He is an awesome drone pilot. He flew threw the open windows of two of our jeeps. Right through the interior.

He is just starting, so if you enjoy it. Please share it. He flies a FPV drone using virtual reality goggles.

1599745445621.png

Excellent. Is he in the Asheborough area do you know?

Birdcatcher

First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DD > BMW X5, Toy > JLUR 392

Is this person (whoever shot the video) related to you?