Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR in Punk'n Orange
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Turn Wrenches/ Write code
Alright, so I ordered my 2019 JLUR 9/13, it's in D1 status (scheduling), and everything I've seen has indicated that 2019 production starts 10/29/2018. So technically, my Jeep hasn't been built yet, and is just waiting in the queue.

That said, I was thinking about adding options to my order (maybe heated seats, maybe infotainment). Is it too late to add these? Will this further delay my order at this point in the game? Also, I used the search function to see if I could find anything like this but it didn't turn anything up- if there's already a thread and I missed it, just link me to it. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Edorand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Yes, it is too late to edit your order. Once it's in D1 status the order is set in stone; it's gatelined for the plant and has a VIN. Only way to "edit" it would be to have your dealer place an additional order, and they won't be too happy to do that [because they'd be "stuck" with your original order]

JIMBOX

First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CHEROKEE TRAILHAWK/ JEEP GLADIATOR
Occupation
RETIRED
That's right--once you have a VIN established, no matter what the production stage,--THATS IT--

FAGETABOUTIT-

W.E.

JIMBO

OP
OP
RubiSc0tt

RubiSc0tt

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)