Sponsored

Too Funny... Jeep driver waves at our Bronco

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I have waved.. We all like the same off road activities.
Sponsored

Wraif

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 2-door manual Rubicon, 09 JKU
Not that this matters but I thought I'd share. Just found it funny.

Took the Bronco out yesterday instead of our Jeep with the Wife and kids and while I was driving a Jeep was heading our way towards us in the opposite lane.

I said to my Wife look here comes a Jeep at least I don't have to worry about waiving. And the second I said that the guy in the Jeep waves. Of course I waved back. I was surprised a Jeep guy waved at the Bronco.

I just found it funny the second I said that he waved. 🤣
There is a guy who lives near me who had a Jeep for years, basically stock. I’d seen him on the road a few times and always waved to him. Recently he bought a Bronco, I saw it in his driveway as I drove past. Couple of days ago I saw him driving it. He waved, I looked the other way. Am I right ? Am I wrong ? NEITHER It’s my choice to do what I want. I will only wave to Jeeps, (and Harley’s when I’m riding ) or to someone I know. Nobody gets to tell me if I’m wrong or right. It’s a CHOICE, so make up your own mind, don’t be a sheep in a Jeep.

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
There is a guy who lives near me who had a Jeep for years, basically stock. I’d seen him on the road a few times and always waved to him. Recently he bought a Bronco, I saw it in his driveway as I drove past. Couple of days ago I saw him driving it. He waved, I looked the other way. Am I right ? Am I wrong ? NEITHER It’s my choice to do what I want. I will only wave to Jeeps, (and Harley’s when I’m riding ) or to someone I know. Nobody gets to tell me if I’m wrong or right. It’s a CHOICE, so make up your own mind, don’t be a sheep in a Jeep.
I probably would've waved because: #1 he's my neighbor and #2 we've established a "waving routine". My neighborhood is older and we all look after each other's homes when we aren't home. So, people on my street, get a wave from me, no matter what they drive.

It's all good. It's your hand, and your arm. You can wave to whom you wish.

I will wave to people in Jeeps in my city and a lot of people don't wave back. Usually they are younger folks that (I assume) may not know about the Jeep Wave. And maybe they just don't feel like waving to someone they don't know. It has never bothered me. I wave if I feel like waving, to whom I feel like waving. If I get a response back, wonderful. If not, wonderful!

Same on my motorcycle... I will wave to anyone on two wheels (cruisers, sportbikes, etc.) even trikes. Some of my moto friends absolutely refuse to wave to people on trikes. We laugh bout it and move on. It's just preference I suppose.

🤷‍♀️

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91MJ,90XJ,91XJ,05,LJ,05JT
Not that this matters but I thought I'd share. Just found it funny.

Took the Bronco out yesterday instead of our Jeep with the Wife and kids and while I was driving a Jeep was heading our way towards us in the opposite lane.

I said to my Wife look here comes a Jeep at least I don't have to worry about waiving. And the second I said that the guy in the Jeep waves. Of course I waved back. I was surprised a Jeep guy waved at the Bronco.

I just found it funny the second I said that he waved. 🤣
Heck I wave at almost everyone it depends on where your from or current live. What does waving cost me maybe burn a few extra calories. :like:
Funny how in my XJ or MJ driver's of CJ's, TJ's and JK's wouldn't wave. Then in my LJ the same B.S. and I've been "told" it's not a "real" Jeep. Some of the same now driving my JT... ;) and "shunned" by JK's, JKU's JL's and JLU's. Or some follow me trying to buy it. Great to know I've got a very limited production number vehicle. TJ Unlimited manual transmission. :rock:
So when in doubt.. Wip it out. đź‘‹

Just note I seen this at a Ford dealership...

Jeep Wrangler JL Too Funny... Jeep driver waves at our Bronco 20220914_163911

:LOL:
Sponsored