Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Guys!!!

There have been a ton of great announcements recently with FCA & I just wanted to come on here & highlight a few for ya'll.
  • $3000 Bonus Cash remains on 2019 Wranglers now through Monday 2/3!
  • $500 First Responder Bonus Cash on 2019 & 2020 Wranglers! This promotion is ongoing through the entire year!
Also, FCA recently released a few nice additions to the Wrangler lineup!
  • The 2020 Recon Package (Highlighting the first Special Edition offered for the 2020 Model Year)
  • The release of Sarge Green! This color is available across all trims & Special Editions (Recon, Black & Tan, etc)
  • The MOPAR Cold Air Intake is available to add to Sold Orders
Lastly & certainly one of our biggest announcements...

TRI-CITY JEEP has increased our discount for Forum Members!

We will now honor a Standard 6% Below Invoice Price on Sold Orders! As we have in the past, you will also receive an additional percentage below invoice for FCA Affiliate Membership (ie: Tread Lightly). You will also receive an additional percentage below invoice for financing with a Tri-City Lender. You now have the opportunity for 8% BELOW INVOICE PRICING!

As always, your buying experience with me will be seamless & straight-forward with no smoke & mirrors. You can simply email me your build specs & I will send you all of our pricing & ordering information.

I want to push through 2020 with record sales & retain our Top 100 Jeep Dealer status while pushing for an even higher rank. This platform has been a driving factor for the last 2 years & we wouldn't have had the success we have had without the support from you guys here!

I look forward to working with ya'll & helping you put the Jeep of your Dreams on the trails, through the creek, on top of the mountain but ultimately, IN YOUR DRIVEWAY!

Here's to 2020!

-Travis

[email protected]
Sponsored

msujedi

First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S Firecracker Red, 2014 Durango, 1999 Honda CRV
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Guys!!!

There have been a ton of great announcements recently with FCA & I just wanted to come on here & highlight a few for ya'll.
  • $500 First Responder Bonus Cash on 2019 & 2020 Wranglers! This promotion is ongoing through the entire year!
  • The 2020 Recon Package (Highlighting the first Special Edition offered for the 2020 Model Year)
  • The release of Sarge Green! This color is available across all trims & Special Editions (Recon, Black & Tan, etc)

We will now honor a Standard 6% Below Invoice Price on Sold Orders! As we have in the past, you will also receive an additional percentage below invoice for FCA Affiliate Membership (ie: Tread Lightly). You will also receive an additional percentage below invoice for financing with a Tri-City Lender. You now have the opportunity for 8% BELOW INVOICE PRICING!

As always, your buying experience with me will be seamless & straight-forward with no smoke & mirrors. You can simply email me your build specs & I will send you all of our pricing & ordering information.

I want to push through 2020 with record sales & retain our Top 100 Jeep Dealer status while pushing for an even higher rank. This platform has been a driving factor for the last 2 years & we wouldn't have had the success we have had without the support from you guys here!

I look forward to working with ya'll & helping you put the Jeep of your Dreams on the trails, through the creek, on top of the mountain but ultimately, IN YOUR DRIVEWAY!

Here's to 2020!

-Travis

[email protected]
Just a JL deal, or the JT as well?

VolCntry73

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2-Door Rubicon JL, 2018 Accord, 2008 Accord, 2007 CRV, 2000 Dodge Dakota
This is where I bought my JL in the summer of 2018. I'm not affiliated with Tri-City in anyway, but it was the best buying experience I have ever had. No hidden costs, no surprises. :like:

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Hey Guys!!!

Here's to 2020!

-Travis

[email protected]

you guys have a glitch in the system? price on your grey JLURD changed last night from 47,095 to 44,384.
woke up to call this morning and the price had changed back.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.