Not open for further replies.

Bocephus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392
Occupation
Sam’s Decorative Automotive Button Emporium
Oh yeah, I forgot about that! Banned by Subaru for a while too, haha.
Honestly if they’re getting banned, they’re probably doing something useful and beyond script. Respect is growing…
Sponsored

T.Pigott

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Rubicon 2018 Grand Cherokee Overland HA
Occupation
Soldier
Vehicle Showcase
Honestly if they’re getting banned, they’re probably doing something useful and beyond script. Respect is growing…
Subaru hasn't lent them a press vehicle for years. The Ford thing happened when they published leaked photos of the Bronco. They got banned from the official press event of the Bronco's first appearance. It was pretty funny.

newbie5150

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR in Silver Zenith. Engine 3.6 Etorque.
Kind of a harsh post for your first. My guess is Regena never planned on being in front of the camera but Brad wanted to her to be a part of their journey. The fact that she puts herself out there doing stuff together is pretty cool in my book.
Fair point. Maybe saying she is terrible was a bit harsh.

SweetMissDaisy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURD Hydro
Wow, am I glad someone is looking out for the man's man world of Jeep ownership! Please post your list of the criteria for us, so we can evaluate ourselves against the "weenie" list. I can't wait to see if I qualify or if I have to sell my Jeep. Also, can you please provide lists for what modifications we are allowed to do and where we are allowed to drive our Jeeps, or at least the minimum hours a week we have to off-road, to be a non-weenie and be allowed to keep our Jeeps.

To the OP, I don't know why some YouTube personality sells their Jeep, but frankly, this is where I agree with sourdough's second post, "...I don't care what he does really."
…and here i am just wondering if one has to have a weenie to BE weenie…. Or am i by default a non-weenie…? 😄

Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
You guys mustn’t been watching TFL regularly.

Yes, Ford banned TFL for reusing someone else’s spy photo of Bronco’s interior. The entire thing was ridiculous since TFL didn’t even take the photo; they simply re-used someone else's. But that wasn’t the point; Ford had TFL exactly where it wanted.

The ban lasted several months and TFL had to buy its own Bronco to produce the content.

Since then, TFL and Ford had a very public making out and Ford has been inviting TFL to press events and giving them access to press vehicles again. TFL got its hands on the new Maverick, Lightning, Tremor, Braptor, etc., etc. In return, TFL has been giving Ford so much glowing praise it’s become embarrassing to be honest.

Now Tommy sells his beloved Willys, for which he had paid in cash out of his own pocket and swore he was going to keep forever. Hmmm....okay, sure...

chaseshort

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I know exactly what you’re talking about (sing). Can see why some might not like it, but he’s super clear and articulates each word. One reviewer - think it’s Ben something - with a pink 392…slurs every damn word and mumbles at 90 words per second. No matter how decent his content, I hate/hate his patter. Different strokes..it’s my problem.
Ben is the absolute worst

Marine2146

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Grand Wagoneer 3 series, 2022 Rubicon 392
That big dog he has probably no longer fits in a two door wrangler easily. I remember him complaining about that on one of his videos when his dog was just a puppy.

But why even have a personal vehicle when you constantly get to drive and take home all the latest new vehicles.
After driving around in fully loaded tech packaged vehicle for work going back to a base daily would be a bit boring you'd think.

Sponsored

Marine2146

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Grand Wagoneer 3 series, 2022 Rubicon 392
Speaking of TFL, anyone see that excellent recovery by Andre? 😂
You mean the one where he roosted the bronco with the side by side and drug him through a tree? I guess his ten bucks a month got him some trail damage and a sticker.

GRAK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubi, Corvette
Clubs

Different strokes. I think Brad is a brand. He's not a real person anymore. The "pony tail" guy knows his stuff, but likes to sing* too much, which of course they all do.

*sing too much means they almost all have a very forced inflection when speaking, overemphasizing syllables in order to make their speech catch your attention and make you want to hear the next verse of their sing-songy speech. It's like everyone remembers iambic pentameter from school and uses it as their Youtube voice.
Can always count on Ponytail to provide some cringe

BOOMBOOM CLAP!
BOOM CLAP!
Youtoob man :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.