Toledo pick up

3l3ments

First Name
Taylor Th omas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
I was wondering if anyone knows if its possible to pick up a ordered jeep straight from the factory? I live not to far from the place and would defiantly go there to pick it up if I had the opportunity.
Sponsored

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
I was wondering if anyone knows if its possible to pick up a ordered jeep straight from the factory? I live not to far from the place and would defiantly go there to pick it up if I had the opportunity.
Nope, won't happen.

OP
OP
3l3ments

3l3ments

First Name
Taylor Th omas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Dam figured it was a long shot

Fuel Fire Desire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S, 2020 JT Sport
And if they did do it....Im sure it would wind up being something along the lines of how the Corvette pickup is done. .....a nearly $1000 option.

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
I like that your typo indicates that you're gonna pick it up at the factory whether that's offered or not! :turkey:

"defiantly", lol

Sponsored

kkuntz01

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 Ram 2500 Crew Cab
Personally I think Jeep is missing out on a huge opportunity by not allowing customer the option of a factory pick up. They could potentially make a killing if they made that a chargeable option.. Chevrolet does something similar with the Corvette with the museum pickup option.

bkjolly

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 CJ-5
Personally I think Jeep is missing out on a huge opportunity by not allowing customer the option of a factory pick up. They could potentially make a killing if they made that a chargeable option.. Chevrolet does something similar with the Corvette with the museum pickup option.
I agree and the Wrangler is the only other vehicle I can think that's as Iconic as the Corvette.

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
OK stop giving them ideas.... That's all I need ... Spend more money on ordering my jeep lol

Holymoly1963

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3, Wrangler JL Sport with bad steering
And if they did do it....Im sure it would wind up being something along the lines of how the Corvette pickup is done. .....a nearly $1000 option.
BMW allows you to pick up any model they make, at their SC plant and it costs nothing additional. They put you and a guest up the night before at a decent hotel, buy your dinner, breakfast and lunch. Includes some track time, off road course time and a plant tour.

dave.j.fisher

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I probably wouldn't pay to do it, but if it was free I would...I'm only about an hour away...Hell, I've been in KZ the last week....may as well do something while you're doing nothing...

Sponsored

swyman

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR on order. 2016 Ram 3500 Laramie Dually Mega cab
I asked the same question to my salesman and he told me that they have done it in the past but they (the company not the dealer) let me go to the plant and see my Jeep while it was in the audit room so I figured I wouldn't push it. This was Williams Brothers in Dundee, MI

rcitone

First Name
Wen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
I saw on youtube that Its Illegal to Buy a Car from a Manufacturer. I guess technically we can still buy the Jeep from a dealer. Just pick it up from the manufacturer.

MerPinXEss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 4xe JLU
I saw on youtube that Its Illegal to Buy a Car from a Manufacturer. I guess technically we can still buy the Jeep from a dealer. Just pick it up from the manufacturer.
Yes, that is what BMW does. You go play with it, then they clean it up ship it to the dealer and you pick it up.
Sponsored