FCrackerJLRubi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I know Toledo does not allow customers to tour the assembly plant or anything like that, but is there anything enthusiasts/owners can do up there for fun...Jeep museum or anything? Can we drive up to the big Jeep rock sign and take pictures or anything like that?
Sponsored

swyman

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR on order. 2016 Ram 3500 Laramie Dually Mega cab
Not sure but they do have open houses and I think last year they started the Jeep Fest. It was a huge deal and very successful and looks like it will be a annual event. Let me see if I can find the info and post. Go to toledojeepfest.com and there is all the info. Looks like sometime in August, can't open website but you'll be able to check everything out...have some big sponsers

Goes

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon firecracker red (soon)
I agree with this. There is such a string following for this vehicle that I feel FCA is missing out on providing a great experience for it’s customers while building loyalty even more. Would love to see an experience and museum like the Corvette has in Bowling Green. (Minus the sink hole...well maybe that would work well for the Wrangler).

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Dr.
Vehicle Showcase
Even Better...

Allow you to visit and pickup your new Jeep during it's build week, so you can witness it's birth. :like: Then close out the weeks visit with an Off-Road driving education class. Sort of like Ford does with their free 'Octane Academy' High Performance driving class.

Rumblefish

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite JLUR; 2015 BMW R1200GS
Make it a "destination" I would make the trip. Harley Davidson has the museum, it would be like a pilgrimage to the promised land.
Sponsored