Toledo Assembly Plant Employees!

Rocket73

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
How is the current Wrangler production at the Toledo Assembly Plant running? Have there been any shutdowns or delays in production?
Sponsored

Bingman

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willy’s
How is the current Wrangler production at the Toledo Assembly Plant running? Have there been any shutdowns or delays in production?
I don’t work there, but have a family member who does. He said there have been no delays so far since they have started back up since the rona. They’re building jeeps 7 days a week, and fca/stelantis is pulling chips away from their other brands in order to keep jeeps rolling off the line.

OP
OP

Rocket73

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
I don’t work there, but have a family member who does. He said there have been no delays so far since they have started back up since the rona. They’re building jeeps 7 days a week, and fca/stelantis is pulling chips away from their other brands in order to keep jeeps rolling off the line.
Thanks for the info. I place an order back in Feb and don’t even have a vin # to this date. I live in South Western Ontario Canada so not that far from Toledo and have heard US orders being delivered in roughly a month and a half
Sponsored