Sponsored

fogby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4XE
Looking good! Let us know how it drives - gearing and power. Very interested as I want 37's as long as I don't have to re-gear.
Sponsored

abecker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
It looks really good with those wheels. If you can, now that it has the lift and 37s can you measure from the ground to the bottom of the door? I’m curious to see how high it is so I know how much grief my wife will give me when I do mine.

OP
OP
seannaz

seannaz

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JKUR 4XE, Cyber Truck (on order...)
Vehicle Showcase
Alright - add the AEV Procal to the incompatible list for the 4XE. Had to have the speedo adjusted via the Mopar service contract method - they basically charged me $125 and make the change to align speedo and shift points. I was surprised at how we and balanced it feels. Drives on the highway better than stock. Stop light to stop light is slower, but not terrible. Faster than my JK with 3.73s and 35”s. So I’m hopeful that my 4.10’s will do just fine for how I plan to use the Jeep. Pretty sure charge range will take a bit of a hit. I turned it to eSave when I went on the highway. Still had acceptable acceleration at highway speeds without the electric motors. A tad bit concerned that the 3/4” spacer we added to the front is causing a little rake. I’ll see how things settle in and deal with that in a couple thousand miles. Otherwise, I’m super happy in the 20 miles I’ve driven it. Looks better than I had hoped. Cheers!!

OP
OP
seannaz

seannaz

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Wrangler JL Today is 4XE Lift / Wheel / Tire day!!! B50AC12F-FDEF-496A-B664-55BCF439197B

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
I've lost 5 miles of electric on my 37 setup but that gives me 21 which the EPA quotes.

Sponsored

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Alright - add the AEV Procal to the incompatible list for the 4XE. Had to have the speedo adjusted via the Mopar service contract method - they basically charged me $125 and make the change to align speedo and shift points. I was surprised at how we and balanced it feels. Drives on the highway better than stock. Stop light to stop light is slower, but not terrible. Faster than my JK with 3.73s and 35”s. So I’m hopeful that my 4.10’s will do just fine for how I plan to use the Jeep. Pretty sure charge range will take a bit of a hit. I turned it to eSave when I went on the highway. Still had acceptable acceleration at highway speeds without the electric motors. A tad bit concerned that the 3/4” spacer we added to the front is causing a little rake. I’ll see how things settle in and deal with that in a couple thousand miles. Otherwise, I’m super happy in the 20 miles I’ve driven it. Looks better than I had hoped. Cheers!!
Even in e-save you'll still have power from the electric motors. It just balances out against your regen so you don't have a net loss of battery power as time goes by.

legacy_etu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Glad. Mojave, 16 JKU Sahara, 20 Supra
Nice wheels. Anyone know where they manufacture Black Rhino ?

Terminex

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Occupation
Fixing stupid....
Nice wheels. Anyone know where they manufacture Black Rhino ?
Black Rhino come from east & SouthEast Africa.

sorry, couldn't resist.

Like most wheels, Black Rhino are produced in China. (good wheels from everything I have seen, just too heavy for my taste - the tree hugger that I am.....NOT)

legacy_etu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Glad. Mojave, 16 JKU Sahara, 20 Supra
Black Rhino come from east & SouthEast Africa.

sorry, couldn't resist.

Like most wheels, Black Rhino are produced in China. (good wheels from everything I have seen, just too heavy for my taste - the tree hugger that I am.....NOT)
LOL. Are any wheels made outside China these days? :headbang:

Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
seannaz

seannaz

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
What shop did you use? looks like a competent dealer.
I used the shop at Chapman Jeep Dodge off the 101. Worked with Josh in parts - good guy / Jeeper.