SneakyPete

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLUR, 16 Tundra TRD Pro, 18 Accord Sport 2.0
Occupation
Mission top secret, destination unknown!
As subject line states, Jeep build your own website now allows you to select the Gobi clearcoat as a color option. Not my fancy but I'm sure there are many fans out there! Waiting to build my 392 in anything matte color or xtreme purple.

Gobi JLU.PNG
Sponsored

Sponsored

OP
OP
SneakyPete

SneakyPete

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLUR, 16 Tundra TRD Pro, 18 Accord Sport 2.0
Occupation
Mission top secret, destination unknown!
If it's not your fancy they would you even consider it? Take it from someone that previously bought a color they weren't totally in love with. Get exactly what you want or you will regret it
Not considering considering the Gobi and defintely not hating. As you said, I'm going to get what I really want. I just posted to inform the masses! Cheers

Rubi SoHo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR-XR
Occupation
Physician
If Gobi had been available when I ordered, it would have been a tough choice. I prefer a tactical, but also understated look. Gobi and Sting Gray are the only two current colors I’d probably truly pick. I’ve seen some sweet looking loud color (Gecko) builds too though. And the granite looks pretty good in person.

The one color I thought sounded cool that I just can’t stand in person…Tuscadero. Less of a fan of the Snazzberry than I thought I would be too. My old CJ7 was a burgundy metallic color and I thought Snazzberry would impress me more than it does in person.

But Gobi, sweet looking color.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Gobi 100% I had a Gobi JKU for a rental a few months back and absolutely loved the color! I don't know why they won't keep Sarge and Gobi as permanant colors.

Jeep Wrangler JL To Gobi or not to Gobi... 1650997560343

Sponsored

Astro Jeep

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Silver Zynith JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Marine, Full-time Overlander.
Once the Hurricane engine hits the Wrangler lineup, AND if they are offering Gobi at that time, I might be very tempted to trade in my sweet-ass diesel!

EMpunker

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon V6
I'd love a Gobi JLR with a 6-speed and a soft top to compliment my Sarge!

Themistocles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 Ram 2500 Cummins / 20 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Once the Hurricane engine hits the Wrangler lineup, AND if they are offering Gobi at that time, I might be very tempted to trade in my sweet-ass diesel!
It is like you read my mind...that is exactly what I was thinking. I have a sting gray 2020 JLURD I love, but the hurricane and gobi, I might just trade for that.
Sponsored