• Total voters

19SaharaLady

First Name
Crystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS
Had her a week - got her 1st bath today - the auto show girl in me says they should be dressed - but it is what it is - yeah, blacken 'em - but don't know that they should be glossy - wondered what everybody else does.
Sponsored

MTKMAN

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 4xe, 21 Range Rover HSE,
Vehicle Showcase
Depends where you’re heading. If you’re heading to the beach, or trail riding don’t bother it will just pick up more dirt or sand. On the road, 100% put that shine on!

Sponsored

OP
OP

19SaharaLady

First Name
Crystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS
I use this product, leaves a nice satin look to the tire. Not overly done up or glossy but makes the tires look new and has some UV protection.

I'll check it out! I'm in the middle of nowhere (no beach
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B003VSATBI/ref=oh_aui_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I use this product, leaves a nice satin look to the tire. Not overly done up or glossy but makes the tires look new and has some UV protection.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B003VSATBI/ref=oh_aui_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Thanks!! I'll give it a try

sundevil827

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon

Good recommendation!

I've used that a few times myself. No reason to put on something that attracts and holds the dirt and dust all over the tire. (Especially if you off-road) This stuff doesn't give the wet look, but gives a "clean" look to tires. I picked up something else locally to try, can't remember what it is without going to the garage, but this is what I used before, and I did like it.

Sponsored

Andrew05LJR

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Carpro pearl diluted 1/1 or chemical guys vrp and wipe after its sat for a minute. Both will give a blackened look without being greasy or attracting more dirt.

Roadglide

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Carpro pearl diluted 1/1 or chemical guys vrp and wipe after its sat for a minute. Both will give a blackened look without being greasy or attracting more dirt.
I use Lucas brothers tire shine. Not too glossy and it is water based. Looks great and doesn't sling on to the Jeep's body. Degrease the tires first.

18BlackJLRU

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4XE Rubicon
I never used it on my muscle cars nor on my Jeep, I just clean my tires with an SOS.. it makes the tires look like new... and clean the white lettering if you have them.
Sponsored