Sponsored

To Advanced Safety Group or No?

bpdunsta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab
I’m very concerned about visibility. I get annoyed with front seat passengers who lower the visor and don’t put it back up immediately when the sun’s no longer in their eyes.

I’ve driven my Jeep for 9 months and 13K mikes. The ACC/FCW box is a non issue. I don’t notice it or feel like it’s obtrusive or impedes my vision. I’m 6’2” for reference.
This is me EXACTLY. Drives me nuts when wife leaves visor down for no reason. A lowered visor is much more of an obstruction than the ACC box.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Griff71

Griff71

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JLUR
I would honestly quote EVERYONE on this thread!

I went and test drove one and any concerns I had about it being obstructive to my view was GONE!

I recommend anyone teetering on getting the Advanced Safety Group is to get it because it won’t block your vision.

Ordered my 2020 JLUR Sting Gray on 10/9

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I would honestly quote EVERYONE on this thread!

I went and test drove one and any concerns I had about it being obstructive to my view was GONE!

I recommend anyone teetering on getting the Advanced Safety Group is to get it because it won’t block your vision.

Ordered my 2020 JLUR Sting Gray on 10/9
Congratulations!

I fully agree. It mostly disappears when driving around, compared to staring at it when parked.
Sponsored