robd1438

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU MOAB
Vehicle Showcase
As I research wheels and some other mods I keep debating to myself if I should go with some accent colors to break up the black on black. I like the black on black but want to stand out a bit. What do you think? I'd go with blue, green, or red (rims, stickers/decals, maybe LEDs, trim, etc). Appreciate any help and pics of your rides that are black with accents.

Jeep Wrangler JL To accent or not to accent.... {filename}
Sponsored

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
Your ride, do to it what makes you happy. Votes here will only tell you what makes us happy. (Red rims would make me VERY unhappy. :giggle:)

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
I think it looks great! Just my humble opinion, I'd own the "all black" look and black out EVERYTHING except the gray Moab sticker.

grady2hig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU, 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE 4WD
I'd take the MOAB decal off. Leave black. But as stated aabove it's your Jeep...do what you want.

Maybe get a greyed out trail rated badge also...and maybe a grey "wrangler unlimited decal"...I think they stand out too much.

Sponsored

Slowpoke

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moab Silver 2018
Occupation
Yes
Looks good as is. All black looks good to me.

OP
OP
robd1438

robd1438

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU MOAB
Vehicle Showcase
I'd take the MOAB decal off. Leave black. But as stated aabove it's your Jeep...do what you want.

Maybe get a greyed out trail rated badge also...and maybe a grey "wrangler unlimited decal"...I think they stand out too much.
Good call on the sticker and logo; where would I get the dark ones? What’s the best way to remove the stock stickers?

JCatherine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
I personally like the all black/grey look and your Moab sticker. Bottom line, what do you like? You could always add a speck of color on the brake calipers.

phantomog73

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Mojito Moab
As I research wheels and some other mods I keep debating to myself if I should go with some accent colors to break up the black on black. I like the black on black but want to stand out a bit. What do you think? I'd go with blue, green, or red (rims, stickers/decals, maybe LEDs, trim, etc). Appreciate any help and pics of your rides that are black with accents.

Jeep Wrangler JL To accent or not to accent.... {filename}

Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
I like it the way it is. I think if you're going to do black, do black. I personally like the Moab accents better than the Rubicon. You have a great looking Jeep.

Plus, you should be focusing on more expensive things like bumpers, winches, and tires.

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
Black on black looks great with the Moab edition. The dark trail rated badge and Jeep emblems have red outlining that fits the rubicon better, but yours look fine as is. In my opinion of course. I also like the front bumper with the black tow hooks on the black jeep. The Moab wheels are great too.
Sponsored