Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Is there anyone here running TNT Custom Sliders? They check all my boxes but wanted to see if anyone has real world experience.

https://www.tntcustoms.com/jeep_par..._series_2018_present_jeep_wrangler_jlu_4_door
That's pretty steep, having to also have them powder coated. Total cost puts them right up there with the LOD aluminum Destroyers.

Have you looked at the LOD Signatures? Closer in design to what you linked.

https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/...od-signature-series-frame-mounted-rocksliders

OP
OP
spurly

spurly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White JLUR
That's pretty steep, having to also have them powder coated. Total cost puts them right up there with the LOD aluminum Destroyers.

Have you looked at the LOD Signatures? Closer in design to what you linked.

https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/...od-signature-series-frame-mounted-rocksliders
The LOD Signature sliders have been at the top of my list for awhile now. I've got the hookup on powder coating so that's not a concern. Really just looking for feedback on real world experience and more pictures. I like how the TNT sliders extend a little further front and back than the LOD Signature.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
The LOD Signature sliders have been at the top of my list for awhile now. I've got the hookup on powder coating so that's not a concern. Really just looking for feedback on real world experience and more pictures. I like how the TNT sliders extend a little further front and back than the LOD Signature.
Yeah, they purposely cut them a bit short to not interfere with tires bigger than 37s.

limeade

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
If you're looking for sliders which extend farther to cover the pinch seams, the Rock Hard 4x4 Patriot series cover all of the front and rear pinch seams. Plus, they come powder coated and cheaper than the TNT and LOD.

The only downside to Rock Hard sliders, is the removal of all of the body bolts, though they do include new bolts. But the sliders are very strong and would have no problem supporting the weight of the Jeep on a rock.

Sponsored

OP
OP
spurly

spurly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White JLUR
If you're looking for sliders which extend farther to cover the pinch seams, the Rock Hard 4x4 Patriot series cover all of the front and rear pinch seams. Plus, they come powder coated and cheaper than the TNT and LOD.

The only downside to Rock Hard sliders, is the removal of all of the body bolts, though they do include new bolts. But the sliders are very strong and would have no problem supporting the weight of the Jeep on a rock.
The Rockhard4x4 sliders bolt to the body and the body bolts. Not a deisgn feature I like.

OP
OP
spurly

spurly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White JLUR
I've looked at just about every slider there is from every manufacturer out there. There are things I like and dislike about each one available on the market today. However the LOD Signature Series Sliders have been at the top of my list since day one. I've held off buying new sliders hoping someone else will come along and have something new to offer.

bumpit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Grand Cherokee 2019 JL Rubicon 2018 370z
I've had several items from TnT before. I've not used these but they make solid stuff for sure.

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
I've looked at just about every slider there is from every manufacturer out there. There are things I like and dislike about each one available on the market today. However the LOD Signature Series Sliders have been at the top of my list since day one. I've held off buying new sliders hoping someone else will come along and have something new to offer.
I like my LOD. Pivoted around a rock on them today. Love that they are frame mounted and not just body bolts and body bolt brackets.
Icon has weld on frame ones out now that look good
https://www.iconvehicledynamics.com...up-jeep-jl-4dr-comp-series-frame-mnt-sliders/

Suspect

First Name
Franky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKR
I had this same set on my 2door JKR and they were top notch quality. I plan to buy them again for my JLR

Sponsored

OP
OP
spurly

spurly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White JLUR
I had this same set on my 2door JKR and they were top notch quality. I plan to buy them again for my JLR
Hurry up and buy them so I can see! Lol There's not a lot of good pictures of them installed. I'm interested to see how well they hide the pinch seam.

track.n.trail

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Software Engineer
Take a look at the sliders from Shrockworks and VKS Fab - they both make bombproof sliders that bolt to the frame. I'm debating on a set from either of those companies myself to replace my Roam step sliders.

OP
OP
spurly

spurly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White JLUR
I
Take a look at the sliders from Shrockworks and VKS Fab - they both make bombproof sliders that bolt to the frame. I'm debating on a set from either of those companies myself to replace my Roam step sliders.
I've seen the VKS but not a fan of the look on their frame mounted version. I like the body mounted ones but not the fact that they're body mounted.

I forgot all about Shrockworks. I almost bought their sliders for my Frontier years ago but ended up trading it in for a fullsize. Would definitely like more pictures of their Jeep sliders.

OP
OP
spurly

spurly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White JLUR
Well the TNT sliders just had a price increase. Almost a $1000 now. So I guess I'll be removing them from my list.

MarkyMark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Rubicon JLU 2.0t w/ eTorque & Moto Guzzi Griso
Trying to revive this thread:

Has anyone run the TNT Sliders yet? I like them because:
1) Frame Mounted
2) Don't have to remove front body mount bolt to install (which seems problematic)
3) Will not interfere with my NextVenture Skid plate system which use all the bottom of frame mounting points.

I do wish they came powder coated and were a bit cheaper, but point #3 with my skids is the "deal breaker". Just wondering if anyone has actually run the TNT System at this point? Thx!
Sponsored