Tires

rpop

First Name
ron poppi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 rubicon unlimited
18 rubicon jlu I have 305 17 tires would like to go 315 17 any issues with clearance or axels
Sponsored

Hattrick017

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
With 35s on a sport you can start rubbing on the wheel wells either during sharp turns or bumps.

I don’t have 35s on my sport I’ve just done a lot of research. Im planning moving to 33s if I can get some rubi takeoffs before having to buy new but 35s are my end goal. I did install the mopar 2” lift.

You should be fine on forest roads but if you plan on doing anything above that you should consider a lift of some kind to avoid too much rubbing.

Good luck! If you’re ever in the Sacramento area and want to go hit a trail I’d be happy to join!

OP
OP

rpop

First Name
ron poppi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 rubicon unlimited
With 35s on a sport you can start rubbing on the wheel wells either during sharp turns or bumps.

I don’t have 35s on my sport I’ve just done a lot of research. Im planning moving to 33s if I can get some rubi takeoffs before having to buy new but 35s are my end goal. I did install the mopar 2” lift.

You should be fine on forest roads but if you plan on doing anything above that you should consider a lift of some kind to avoid too much rubbing.

Good luck! If you’re ever in the Sacramento area and want to go hit a trail I’d be happy to join!
I have a rubicon 2018 I think I have enough room for 315’s I live in pilot hill so I go to the rubicon a couple times of the year I’ve never ran the whole trail

Sponsored

SunshneĂ—Whsky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon

I have some rubi take offs if you are interested

Friday2322

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLUR
I have 35's on 17x9 wheels with 4.5 inches of backspace on my 2018 JLUR and they do not rub unless you start articulating the suspension. You'll be fine on the highway or dirt roads.

SunshneĂ—Whsky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
What are they and how much
Pulled at 12k, 4 hold air and 1 will need a plug due to small bolt in tread. I'll plug that one and make sure it holds air before selling. Would use that one as a spare. I think one rim has a couple small scratches on it. They do not come with TPMS. Was thinking $800 for all 5.
I have another person that was interested first, if that falls through, I'll let you know
Sponsored