Tires on Sahara Altitude with SelecTrac and Cold Weather Pkg

dezeinstein

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi TTRS, 2020 JLUR Sahara Altitude
Anyone here have a Sahara with SelecTrac and Cold Weather Package? On the configuration site, it shows a change in tires from all-season to all-terrain with those options checked. But when I ordered, the salesman said it didn't show up that way. I'm hoping it arrives with the all-terrains.
Thanks.
Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone here have a Sahara with SelecTrac and Cold Weather Package? On the configuration site, it shows a change in tires from all-season to all-terrain with those options checked. But when I ordered, the salesman said it didn't show up that way. I'm hoping it arrives with the all-terrains.
Thanks.
Make sure the salesman knows that the ATs are the tires you want on your order. Its supposed to default to the AT with either of those two packages, but I'd check to make sure they know it.

mreloc

First Name
ME
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara Altitude; VWGTI
I just received my order with these two packages and it came with the Bridgestone All Seasons even though the configuration indicated a change to A/T tires

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
My Sahara has Selec-Trac, Cold Weather Group AND the standard five-spoke wheels, and it came with Bridgestone Dueler All-Terrains.

These were the OE tires; didn’t look half bad!
cat=102&_nc_ohc=bpuFPh1ch8YAQnwviNkftX2uXTzcrXG-OKXc_jIKgrbvswHwlyeo6zYew&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

Sponsored

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
I have the packages, and mine came with the A/T tires. However I've also got the Tech Gray rims like higbyz, so I'm not sure if it was because I ordered with those packages or if it was because I got the upgraded wheels.
I've since upgraded to some BFG KM2's but the Bridgestone Dueller A/T Revo3 that came on it is a great tire.

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

Thanks.
If you dont get them PM me. i have a set with 1000 miles on them sitting in my garage i would love to part with off my sport

OP
OP

dezeinstein

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi TTRS, 2020 JLUR Sahara Altitude
Salesman was saying because it’s an Altitude package it only comes with the black wheels and all-seasons. Guess I’ll find out in January.