Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mwilk012

mwilk012 Well-Known Member

Vehicle(s):
    2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
    Liked:
    USN
    That's quite the argument. You hate children. See how it works? Completely pointless and non-constructive. I make plenty of provisions for the woman. She can choose adoption, contraception, responsibility for the child, or abstinence. What she can't choose is to kill the child and be proud of it, that is disgusting.

2. OP
    OP
    lagunajim

lagunajim Guest

Isn't that nice of you to offer the woman several options, as opposed to respecting her freedom to make choices for herself.

No one is "proud" of abortion. Keep your judgments and hands off other people's wombs. It's very simple.

3. mwilk012

Vehicle(s):
    Liked:
    USN
    Really? no one is proud of abortion? You have pro-abortion activists promoting "shout your abortion", claiming things like "I have never had an abortion but I wish i had" (note, they have no kids either), calling for every woman to have an abortion just to assert some sort of power over men. so yes, that is a real problem.

Why do you not respect a child's right to life?

Rogues Gambit, RUSTYS and allenn like this.
  4. OP
    OP
    lagunajim

lagunajim Guest

Now you're being an idiot.

There is no such thing as "pro-abortion". There is a thing called "pro-choice".

There may be small numbers of individuals saying all sorts of things, just as there have been pro-life people who murdered doctors -- doesn't change the larger argument.

You seem to believe that the woman's ability to make decisions for herself ends after she has sex with a man. That's nuts.

5. mwilk012

Vehicle(s):
    Liked:
    USN
    Arguing that people who themselves claim to be pro-abortion are not pro-abortion is completely and utterly ridiculous. This stance is mainstream now with the women's march and related activists. The old school democrat policy of safe, legal, and rare has been completely abandoned.

She isn't making decisions for herself, she is ending another person's life because it is convenient.

Could you please stop insulting me by the way? Not everyone you disagree with is a bad person.

Rogues Gambit, RUSTYS, allenn and 2 others like this.
  6. OP
    OP
    lagunajim

lagunajim Guest

But you are a bad person, because you think the fetus has the right to enslave the woman whether she likes it or not.

That’s slavery. Do you really still support the taking of one person’s rights over another’s — especially when the fetus, without the mothers heart,lungs, etc. is nothing?

I’ve grown tired of you.

Fortunately 59 years of case law and precedent keep your hands of my sister - so your opinion means oh so little.

I shall not reply further on this subject. Enjoy your misogyny.

7. mwilk012

Vehicle(s):
    Liked:
    USN
    You have answered for yourself why everyone hates californian politics. You have not once shown any sympathy for the child whose life is being ended by the unethical practice of abortion for convenience. You are pro-death, not pro-choice. Of course, you "grow tired of me" because again, you stand for nothing.

8. UKCATS

UKCATS Well-Known Member

Vehicle(s):
    2018 Rubicon 2 door/2020 Gladiator Rubicon
    Liked:
    I play piano in a whorehouse
    Aaaannd with people like Jim around, the California bashing will continue.

Rogues Gambit, RUSTYS, allenn and 3 others like this.
  9. mwilk012

Vehicle(s):
    Liked:
    USN
    I love women. That’s why I married one, and I advocate for the rights of the millions of women who have been aborted in the United States and abroad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.