Tire Selection on Order Sheet?

agarber5687

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLU Sport Altitude, '18 Chrysler Pacifica
I have received a couple of invoice order sheets from dealers but none show the tire selection. Does anyone know where to confirm they are placing the order correctly before submitting?

I am trying to order a Willys with the all terrain tire option rather than mud terrain for the better wear. It is no extra charge in the build site to do this but I just don't know if the dealers are doing it right or not.

I am not yet submitting the order but trying to get my ducks in a row to double check their work as I have already caught issues with one dealers invoice quote.
Sponsored

spenchey

First Name
spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
every JL you can wish for
The AT tires are standard so don't show, if your dealer selected the MT's then that will show in its place. TWG is the sales code for the MT's, if you see that code on the invoice then your getting MT's

ez1putt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Anyone successful ordering Falken tires on JLUR? If so, what did it look like on the order sheet / what code was used?

OP
OP
agarber5687

agarber5687

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The AT tires are standard so don't show, if your dealer selected the MT's then that will show in its place. TWG is the sales code for the MT's, if you see that code on the invoice then your getting MT's
Very helpful, thank you much!

Terrapin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Toyota 4Runner SR5; 2016 BMW 340ix 6MT
Thank you for this! I ordered my Willys last night and have been stressing about this as well. No TWG on my build sheet. Now I can relax for the next 6-8 weeks.

Sponsored

OP
OP
agarber5687

agarber5687

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you for this! I ordered my Willys last night and have been stressing about this as well. No TWG on my build sheet. Now I can relax for the next 6-8 weeks.
Nice!

I am super jealous of you right now as my order will not be placed for another month or few. I just need the weather to get cold here in St. Louis so the Jeep itch calms down.

spenchey

First Name
spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
every JL you can wish for
Very helpful, thank you much!
Just FYI I did have a customers order that I submitted with AT's and currently his window sticker is showing MT's despite what I ordered what he wanted. So if it does indeed show up with MT's i'll have to submit a claim for a mis-build vehicle and get it correct. Hopefully it does show up correct, but if for some reason you run into the same issue that is what your dealer needs to do
Sponsored