First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Occupation
Success Engineer
That is a negative. My Rubicon does not have that. Can you post a picture where you found yours? Can anyone with a 4xe confirm they have this option?
I've used this feature, multiple times. I have a 4xe. I will take pictures of where to turn it on and where to set the pressure when I get mine back from the dealer tonight if no one else has done so.
Sponsored

Skippy

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Ford Bronco 351W, 2021 Rubicon 4xe
I've used this feature, multiple times. I have a 4xe. I will take pictures of where to turn it on and where to set the pressure when I get mine back from the dealer tonight if no one else has done so.
THank you for verifying. I actually just watched a video found on a different forum and I will and can fully confirm that my 2 week old rubicon doesnt have this feature. No clue why as it also says it is fully up to date. This is what happened when the first JL's came out with the off road pages too. Some had it some didnt and then people complained so I believe they pushed out the update to get it back for everyone.

Black96z

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4XE, Tesla Model S
Occupation
Machinist, Applications Engineer
Do you have the towing package?

Skippy

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU

Sponsored

Black96z

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4XE, Tesla Model S
Occupation
Machinist, Applications Engineer

Skippy

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am actually chatting with Jeep now. They said it wasnt an option I chose and I am pointing out to them that it is fully listed on the website as a standard feature that is included with all of them. I assume there was an update or something that removed it. I also have an offroad+ option for my camera which I dont think we have as an option on the 4xe

Luvwine

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Well that stinks. I am waiting for my 4xE Rubicon to be delivered and see Continental tire pressure monitoring system on the sticker but not the tire fill thing. Guess that means I won’t get the beep notification when tire pressure reached? I was looking forward to that feature.

Skippy

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well that stinks. I am waiting for my 4xE Rubicon to be delivered and see Continental tire pressure monitoring system on the sticker but not the tire fill thing. Guess that means I won’t get the beep notification when tire pressure reached? I was looking forward to that feature.
Yeah I was as well. I’m hoping it’s a software upgrade. I noticed mine says version 21.05.11. I think the latest is 21.18.xx
I told my salesman that was one of the reasons I chose this since it’s listed as a standard feature on the Jeep website. He is doing some digging for me as well. However, I noticed that mine also has in the display menu Auto launch with off-road + which is not even an option on the 4xe which is odd as well. Maybe software will allow that later also.

dshark1

First Name
Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JLR
Yeah I was as well. I’m hoping it’s a software upgrade. I noticed mine says version 21.05.11. I think the latest is 21.18.xx
I told my salesman that was one of the reasons I chose this since it’s listed as a standard feature on the Jeep website. He is doing some digging for me as well. However, I noticed that mine also has in the display menu Auto launch with off-road + which is not even an option on the 4xe which is odd as well. Maybe software will allow that later also.
Go to apps & swipe to the right if u have too ——-> it may be hiding on the next page.

Sponsored

calemasters

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited, & Escalade
Occupation
Retired Mechanical Engineer
in settings in uconnect I check the box to enable tire fill alert and then configure the tire fill alert with the right pressure, but every time I restart the engine the settings are lost and the tire fill alert goes back to unchecked in settings. Also been over a week now and still can’t get vehicle info to show up in uconnect mobile app, everything else seems to work ok. Hoping next uconnect software update resolves these issues. Anyone else have the same?

You don't like it. I don't like it, but that is the way it is. Why? I have no idea. But I have to go into "setting" every time and check the tire fill alert box and then go into "Apps" and active the feature. Someone was not thinking.

Skippy

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I wonder if the tazer can be programmed to correct this?
I wonder as well. I dont fully recall but I do remember they pulled the off road pages with an update I had on my 18 JLU as well. Then so many people complained they pushed it back out for everyone. Hopefully it is just that. It is still listed on the standard features page on the jeep website.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
That is a negative. My Rubicon does not have that. Can you post a picture where you found yours? Can anyone with a 4xe confirm they have this option?
I am also missing it. 2021 eco-diesel rubicon, built end of July.

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JLU Sport, JTuRD
Sort of related, I have an 18 Sport but I bought a radio from a 21 Rubicon and it has the menu option for TFA. I messaged JScan about enabling it and they said they would push it out in the next update but I probably would need the correct TPMS sensor. I ordered one just to see if it will work.

I noticed the app when I first powered on the radio but it disappeared after a restart, the option is still in the menu but it won’t save the check mark. We shall see.
Gregj
Sponsored