Sponsored

Tire Fill Alert

greensprit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK, 4xe on order
in settings in uconnect I check the box to enable tire fill alert and then configure the tire fill alert with the right pressure, but every time I restart the engine the settings are lost and the tire fill alert goes back to unchecked in settings. Also been over a week now and still can’t get vehicle info to show up in uconnect mobile app, everything else seems to work ok. Hoping next uconnect software update resolves these issues. Anyone else have the same?
Sponsored

TH0R

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4XE
Good question with tire full, once I check it the check box appears blank again .
For uconnect I had to open a ticket but than it worked

Vinman

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
in settings in uconnect I check the box to enable tire fill alert and then configure the tire fill alert with the right pressure, but every time I restart the engine the settings are lost and the tire fill alert goes back to unchecked in settings. Also been over a week now and still can’t get vehicle info to show up in uconnect mobile app, everything else seems to work ok. Hoping next uconnect software update resolves these issues. Anyone else have the same?
Mine does the same as yours

OP
OP

greensprit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK, 4xe on order
Good question with tire full, once I check it the check box appears blank again .
For uconnect I had to open a ticket but than it worked
How exactly did you open a ticket for uconnect. I’ve talked to an agent through the assist button 3 times and got 3 different useless answers. At this point all I can do is bring back to the dealer but they’re booked for a week.

Oneilc01

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon Sting-Gray Turbo
This worked after a week of trying with Uconnect.
  1. Start your vehicle in an open, outdoor area and leave it running for a least 10 minutes (please repeat this step 3 times)
  2. Press the in-vehicle button to retest the service and confirm it is working as expected
  3. If your issue has not been resolved, please visit your local dealership and provide them an overview of the issue

Sponsored

TH0R

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4XE
I called the number from the website ,

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
This worked after a week of trying with Uconnect.
  1. Start your vehicle in an open, outdoor area and leave it running for a least 10 minutes (please repeat this step 3 times)
  2. Press the in-vehicle button to retest the service and confirm it is working as expected
  3. If your issue has not been resolved, please visit your local dealership and provide them an overview of the issue
So you have to idle the vehicle for 30 minutes for this procedure?

Yikes.

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Hey there--

Sorry to hear about the experience you're having with your Uconnect system so far. If you're still experiencing these concerns, feel free to send us a private message! I'd be happy to work with you on finding a resolution.

Thanks,

Courtney
Jeep Cares

mattcarvette

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 392
I am also having this issue on my 392. Is this a bug in the system? Is Jeep aware of the issue?

Sponsored

Echo4papa

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Occupation
Success Engineer
Same... made me think it was set up that way to force you to stop and shut down, set the feature on before using it, etc. Instead of being able to just keep it on.

Once its on and set it works great.

Skippy

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Ford Bronco 351W, 2021 Rubicon 4xe
How are you guys finding tire fill alert option? I also have a 4xe rubicon but cannot find it. I also show an option that says to turn on the offroad camera when in offroad+ mode but I cannot find that either. It leads me to belive they just didnt do quality assurance to have the option removed from the 4xe menus.

FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU
Same... made me think it was set up that way to force you to stop and shut down, set the feature on before using it, etc. Instead of being able to just keep it on.

Once its on and set it works great.
I guess that's what I was thinking. When on, works like a charm but has to be turned on and set every time I want to use it. I guess that's not normal?

Echo4papa

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Occupation
Success Engineer
How are you guys finding tire fill alert option? I also have a 4xe rubicon but cannot find it. I also show an option that says to turn on the offroad camera when in offroad+ mode but I cannot find that either. It leads me to belive they just didnt do quality assurance to have the option removed from the 4xe menus.
Should be an option in settings to turn it on.

Skippy

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Ford Bronco 351W, 2021 Rubicon 4xe
Should be an option in settings to turn it on.
That is a negative. My Rubicon does not have that. Can you post a picture where you found yours? Can anyone with a 4xe confirm they have this option?
Sponsored