Time from shipping notice?

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
So I got a notice 3 days before Christmas that my new Nacho Jeep had shipped. Does anyone know how long it takes from shipping notice to arrival at the dealership. I figured it would be there by now, but haven't heard a peep out of the dealership yet. By the way, I requested that all interior protective film be left on it. So soon I will be posting a 2021 Jeep unboxing video lol.
Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
So I got a notice 3 days before Christmas that my new Nacho Jeep had shipped. Does anyone know how long it takes from shipping notice to arrival at the dealership. I figured it would be there by now, but haven't heard a peep out of the dealership yet. By the way, I requested that all interior protective film be left on it. So soon I will be posting a 2021 Jeep unboxing video lol.
It's so hit and miss, mainly because of train and trucking logistics. They will both hold freight until there's a full load heading in the same direction.

Congratulations on your new Nacho! Looking forward to pics. This will be you behind the camera, while shooting the video. :LOL:
Jeep Wrangler JL Time from shipping notice? oh-my-gah-soooo-good

jrocker

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 2dr
Mine was shipped in November...

I would loan you some of my patience, but it's a bit thin already.

cbrenthus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mojito JLUR
I bet it will arrive this week, next week at the latest. You're in NY, I'm in FL nd mine took a week or 2 for shipping. I think my jeep was delivered 3 weeks to the day that I ordered.

MaineBumpkin

First Name
Henri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU, 2021 RAM 1500
Build Thread
Link
I bet it will arrive this week, next week at the latest. You're in NY, I'm in FL nd mine took a week or 2 for shipping. I think my jeep was delivered 3 weeks to the day that I ordered.
Wait ^^ Did I read this right ^^? 3 Weeks factory order to delivery? I ordered my wife's Rubicon on Saturday and the dealer told me to wait at least a month before trying to sell her current vehicle 🧐

Sponsored

OP
OP

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Wait ^^ Did I read this right ^^? 3 Weeks factory order to delivery? I ordered my wife's Rubicon on Saturday and the dealer told me to wait at least a month before trying to sell her current vehicle 🧐
No... (x) weeks from Shipping notification to dealership arrival.

Mtenna99

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Programmer
Clubs

My Jeep was ordered 12/10 and arrived 12/31 at my dealer in MO. So it does happen...

jrocker

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 2dr
My Jeep was ordered 12/10 and arrived 12/31 at my dealer in MO. So it does happen...
I feel I must apologize. For calling you terrible things and we've never met. :devil:

Just kidding. No, really.

That is actually awesome.

greg707

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Renegade
wth I'm jealous.. I ordered the same day and it shipped before Christmas and I live a stones throw from Ohio and I'm still waiting.

Sponsored

cbrenthus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mojito JLUR
I ordered on 3/25/2019 and she was delivered on 4/15/19. Those were both Mondays and 3 weeks to the day. She came in so quickly I didn't have my financing quite ready and had to wait on a check via mail so I didn't pick her up until the Friday after she was delivered.

I don't know what the current situation is like with shipping, but that is what happened with mine.

Glordox

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Compass
Man, the only way to find out the time when you could actually take your car from the dealership is by calling the dealership. The delivery time is always different and to be hoenst, I got no idea due to what it actually depends. Moreover, their car shipping services are really bad at times. You might not receive your car in time, or you might receive it with a certain damage. That is exactly why I keep on using the services of guardianautotransport.com. They are probably the most reliable car shipping company that I have ever called for.
Sponsored

Last edited: