• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Massachusetts Thule Wingbar EVO Crossbars With Gutter Mount, Black - $285

mtbjeep

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Purchased last August (2019). Very lightly used. Original purchase price was over $500. Local pick up preferred.

Jeep Wrangler JL Thule Wingbar EVO Crossbars With Gutter Mount, Black - $285 1605215968114
Sponsored

RJE2

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon Hella Yella
Do the feet have locks? Do you know how high the bar sits above the hardtop with this setup?

OP
OP
mtbjeep

mtbjeep

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Do the feet have locks? Do you know how high the bar sits above the hardtop with this setup?
The feet I have do not have key locks for theft prevention if that is what you mean. edit: I'll have to go check, they might. They are about 5 or so inches off the roof.

jsy

First Name
jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
soon to be JL Sahara
Hi, I would be interested in the gutter mounts if you would be willing to ship them to me in California.

OP
OP
mtbjeep

mtbjeep

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Hi, I would be interested in the gutter mounts if you would be willing to ship them to me in California.
Hi they just sold the other day. Thanks.
Sponsored