Sponsored

Threedom - We would really ❤️ to hear from you!

Fudster

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
I've seen people with Threedom Model M[+]fobs and JL key holders on a key ring.

Aside from the model S+ being introduced after the Model M[+], why wouldn't just getting the Model S+ in this case be "the play?"
Sponsored

Aonar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubi and Snazzy 2021 JLURD
I've seen people with Threedom Model M[+]fobs and JL key holders on a key ring.

Aside from the model S+ being introduced after the Model M[+], why wouldn't just getting the Model S+ in this case be "the play?"
My reasons for getting the smallest one were 2 fold. I wanted the smallest and lightest. Also, I RARELY need/use the key. Very low priority in my mind. Hence, my choice. I hope I understood your question correctly.

Fudster

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
My reasons for getting the smallest one were 2 fold. I wanted the smallest and lightest. Also, I RARELY need/use the key. Very low priority in my mind. Hence, my choice. I hope I understood your question correctly.
Same here. But for people who wish keep the physical key on their person, it seems to me that the S+ fob makes for the smallest "pocket footprint" over an M[+], aThreedom key holder, and a key.

Of course some may have opted for this configuration at a time when only the M[+] fob, not the S+ is well, was purchaseable from Threedom.

Too each their own. :)

Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Received my badge for the Little Blue Dragon today. Same as the wiper caps and keyhole cover: Detail is absolutely beautiful. Love it!
PXL_20220321_174158573.MP.jpg
@Reldn

Looks great back there!... Just the black contrast alone and then add the terrific detail of the design...nice.......

I believe I already showed you my Threedom Tread Badge, I placed in the same place, but will post it below for those that .....

Wonder if Threedom ever thought we'd be placing them at that location.... HEY, that 3M double sided tape sticks/grips like hell right... :rock:

Jeep Wrangler JL Threedom - We would really ❤️ to hear from you! reartreadbadge04

Last edited:

Wolfy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
I received my Threedom M yesterday and got my old fob converted. I LOVE the new fob! Kudos Threedom! But... I have to say that the RFID chip removal was unbeleivably challenging. I think the instructions could be updated to show decent strategies beyond "some are more difficult than others, and you might have to cut...". I had to butcher the hell out of my factory fob RFID location to get it out, and I have a lot of small tools, picks, knives, etc... Maybe mine was a one off, but it was not pleasant. The rest was simple and easy. The end result is fantastic, and I love the new fob. But... be forewarned... some RFID chips do not like to be removed.

savagelio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 4XE
Love my Model M key Fob! So much lighter and comfortable in the pocket. Also installed key lock caps, simple and easy install and looks great! Thank you!

Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Went to my Dealer in IA today to have my DEF "computer flash" done along with my last free tire rotation. They were curious and impressed with my @Threedom model "M". They had never seen one like it before ;)
My Threedom fob's also get lots of attention lets say when I stop by one of the local dealerships or elsewhere where fellow Jeeper's congregate.

This Threedom offering I have on my JL, has also been getting plenty of attention.... I get more people asking me about this Tread medallion from Threedom..
Jeep Wrangler JL Threedom - We would really ❤️ to hear from you! reartreadbadge03

Jeep Wrangler JL Threedom - We would really ❤️ to hear from you! reartreadbadge04

Jwb211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
I received and installed my Model S two days ago. The fit is excellent and material is much better quality than I was expecting. I hate the texture personally but also realized that ordered leather instead of smooth somehow. Not to say there is anything wrong with the texture but it is not for me. I think with smooth texture it would be difficult to tell it wasn’t an OEM product. The fob just in size and weight alone is one of my best upgrades to date.

674B87BC-BDD7-41FE-A01E-0C734EA40D0B.jpeg

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Threedom

Your Waterproof Key Holder has been getting lots of praise to all I have showed it to..... and I have been actively using it. Terrific! It went Sky Diving the other day!

Jeep Wrangler JL Threedom - We would really ❤️ to hear from you! 20220429_174543

Darthwrangler

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Wrangler
Threedom's keyhole covers are really great! And their customer service is awesome. After a lil bit of sanding, I painted them (using color matched spray paint) and they turned out even better.

Suggestion for Threedom: If possible, offer color matched covers direct from threedom. Or, with a smooth texture that is primer and paint ready.

tempImagex84fSR.png

tempImage35ajwl.png

tempImage3lMHte.png
Sponsored