Sponsored

Threedom - We would really ❤️ to hear from you!

Threedom

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU & Gladiator
Jeep Wrangler JL Threedom - We would really ❤️ to hear from you! threedom

Many of you have purchased a Threedom Fob, Threedom Key Hole Caps or Threedom Wiper caps.... or purchased more then one of our offerings. A BIG Thank you for that!

Many of you have posted on this forum or on Facebook and let us know that you have received your Threedom product(s) and that you received it quickly after you ordered...

YES, we have gotten lots of positive feedback in regard to your purchase experience, your first impression when you unpackaged the product and your first impression of the product itself...

The Threedom Team has truly enjoyed receiving that feedback/hearing from you.. :involve:

The Threedom Team wants nothing more then to provide an offering that you, the Jeep owner, will be thrilled with and truly enjoy.

With that said, we'd like to hear more from you... PLEASE ...

The Threedom Team is very confident we sent you a really terrific product... We would now, like to hear what you have to say about the product after living with it, enjoying it, using it and putting it through it's paces.. SO, do tell us!

Please, do take the time to reply to this post...

All we ask for is honest feedback.

Your feedback will fuel our desire to offer you more terrific products... and it will also, let us know how we are doing..

From the Threedom Team... Thanks in advance for your replies... and again, Thank you for your support and for your purchases.

Sincerely,
Sponsored

Last edited:

DrJ

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
I love the model M! I’m a big fan of minimizing crap in my pockets… so thank you! When you guys came out with colored button icons I had to order another :)

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@Threedom

Well, hopefully guys/gals will take the time to reply to your request.. Would be worth their time, especially if they are the one selected and get free product ...

I know I'm thrilled with all the Threedom products I have.

I know I am constantly having people say very positive things about my Threedom wiper caps and the door lock caps.... AND... they really like the Threedom fobs, I show them..

My Model S+
Jeep Wrangler JL Threedom - We would really ❤️ to hear from you! open

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@GtX

Looks good! .... The detail on the Threedom caps is really really good.
In person the detail really is apparent.

Did you notice the "finger nail ring" that the cap has on it.. ?

Remember, do treat them with some 303 Protectorant every once in awhile. The harsh Sun is hard on black plastic..

I have had my Threedom keyhole caps and wiper caps for months now. They have seen a lot of Sun and still look as new... I do use 303 on them routinely..

I have Tread keyhole caps and USA flag wiper caps.. Detail on both is exceptional.

Jeep Wrangler JL Threedom - We would really ❤️ to hear from you! tread.JPG

Sponsored

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I'm so glad to see a Vendor successfully address those seemingly Minor,but not- issues that the manufacturer failed to do. And keep it affordable !

Whiskeybiskit

First Name
Donny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL wrangler sport s
Vehicle Showcase
I have the clover door lock covers. Love them! Will be getting the wiper caps and a key fob very soon.

bigmac5166

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Willys Sport
My model M and key holder have been fantastic. I have a sport so not having to use a slide or flip key has been great. Also have the plain key hole caps and have been equally pleased!

Jeep Wrangler JL Threedom - We would really ❤️ to hear from you! IMG_0527

OldBlue

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See my Signature
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Aerospace Forgings Test Lab
Vehicle Showcase
I may have to pick up some of those caps. They look pretty cool!

SadRobot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2dr Sport
I'm not sure if this was mentioned yet but it would be great to order mix & match keylock caps. For example, one key cap with a hole for driver's side and non-hole one for passenger.

I just put my order in for some plain key holes and some t-rex wiper caps. Will post pics when they arrive. :)

Sponsored

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I might have asked this somewhere else, but here goes;
Could you make Lock Caps that have a slot that cleans key, keeps grit out for manual locks ? Set of 3 .
Thanks! And Wolf ! And German Shepherd !

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Strommen95

Looking good! I have seen in person the keyhole caps you have... pictures do the caps no justice..

I also run the American Flag wiper arm caps.... I have Tread for the keyhole covers.. I get more people commenting positively on the caps / the look.

OP
OP
Threedom

Threedom

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU & Gladiator
I might have asked this somewhere else, but here goes;
Could you make Lock Caps that have a slot that cleans key, keeps grit out for manual locks ? Set of 3 .
Thanks! And Wolf ! And German Shepherd !
Ahhhh, do not think the key hole cap with slot to clean is doable..... Will add German Shepard and Wolf to the list...

Are you rocking any keyhole or wiper caps caps now?

I do believe you mentioned you have and enjoy using one of our fobs... Thanks for being an adopter of our product.

Megawatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 money pits: Turbo Busa, Road King, 22JLUR snazz
Occupation
Powerplant operator
My fob has 4 buttons. I want the smallest fob. Do I have to order the M+ or will the M work?

The site doesn’t have “Shop M+” button. When will they be available?

OP
OP
Threedom

Threedom

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU & Gladiator
My fob has 4 buttons. I want the smallest fob. Do I have to order the M+ or will the M work?

The site doesn’t have “Shop M+” button. When will they be available?
Jeep Wrangler JL Threedom - We would really ❤️ to hear from you! US_Flag_icon1

@Megawatt

Thanks for considering a Threedom fob...

ALL the Threedom fobs / each model mentioned on the forum.... in forum posts .... are available to order NOW. www.mythreedom.com

You order and we custom make your fob and get it right out to you. Allow 7-10 days for production. We custom make each and every fob..

The Model M is the go fob for guys/gals that want small and very light in weight.

Some prefer the shape of the Model M over the similar in size M+ , which I heard a guy whisper that it looks like a mini coffin... ⚰

The M and M+ are listed on our site... 3 button, 4 button, Buttonless.... in 4 different textures and many colors.... and US Flag... and with colored buttons...

For those that want to keep the key and want a somewhat smaller and lighter fob then the stock fob ... that incorporates the stock key pad, we have the Model S+ ... The Model S+ has retractable key that locks firmly in retracted and extended positions..

For those guys and gals with a JL or JT Sport, we now have the buttonless Model S+ Sport... it has the same retractable key as the Model S+. We have been getting lots of positive feedback from Sport Owner's that went with the Model S+ Sport..

Jeep Wrangler JL Threedom - We would really ❤️ to hear from you! choose
Sponsored