Sponsored

Threedom - We would really ❤️ to hear from you!

RudeJeepin

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
I'd like to see one fob that will hold two setups, so I could have one fob for my wife's wrangler and my gladiator together.
Sponsored

EXPFDR

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Billet Silver JLU
Occupation
Army Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Just received my key fob, have to say what great service, from the moment I ordered. I get a text to comfirm, next text to notify shipping info, 8 days later, product was delivered. Watched the videos and 20 mins later new all parts are switched out and assembled. Too easy. Just have to get use to the new weight and size. Thanks Threedom for the great product.

464BA3EC-A67A-4184-8E21-13525CB7CB61.jpeg

FC35942A-39AA-4C7E-860C-570B7C8507B8.jpeg

B5C25682-DD95-4E1D-9709-1C7EDE6EB7D8.jpeg

2DB7F023-C7AC-44CC-99B7-6986A3F77AB4.jpeg

Botanicalstig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Na
Just to share some of my honest thoughts.

I had originally ordered the s+ model (button-less) for my sport key/fob combo. I had some issues with the product handling the torque of unlocking the doors.

Their customer support was totally great when I reached out. They took it back and said it looked like a defect or some damage causing this weak behavior. I also tried a waterproof model, and found the tolerance too tight for my key & roll pin to fit. Of course you don't want your key to wiggle in its holder ... *I* just couldn't make it work. A lot of other people are using them and they look great, but YMMV.

In the end I decided to just keep the key separate in a keybar, and get the ultra small m model just to hold the chip. This combo has been flawless and I really recommend it for sport model owners.

The swap process in general wasn't that easy (jeeps fault, not threedom). I had the issues where I had to cut the rfid out. I was able to rebuild the key just fine (rfid even stayed in place) so no resale issues there.

All in all, a big thumbs up.

Jeep Wrangler JL Threedom - We would really ❤️ to hear from you! 20220720_164933

jeffbn

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
Occupation
Sales
@Threedom,

I absolutely love your products! I ordered Palm Tree key caps last year (#2273), and was so impressed I ordered a Model S fob, 7-slot key holder, and wiper caps a few months later (#3615).

All of these products are holding up extremely well and I'm ready to buy more! Can you please confirm the diameter of your badges? Not only would I like to place four of these badges on my air vents, I would also like to place four more of them on my Rock Trix wheel center caps...
...unless of course you can make me (and all other Rock Trix wheel owners) center caps that snap right in like your factory wheel ones do?! ;)

Thanks again for the fantastic products.

Jeff

OP
OP
Threedom

Threedom

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU & Gladiator
@Threedom,

I absolutely love your products! I ordered Palm Tree key caps last year (#2273), and was so impressed I ordered a Model S fob, 7-slot key holder, and wiper caps a few months later (#3615).

All of these products are holding up extremely well and I'm ready to buy more! Can you please confirm the diameter of your badges? Not only would I like to place four of these badges on my air vents, I would also like to place four more of them on my Rock Trix wheel center caps...
...unless of course you can make me (and all other Rock Trix wheel owners) center caps that snap right in like your factory wheel ones do?! ;)

Thanks again for the fantastic products.

Jeff
Jeff,

Thank you for your kind words and for supporting Threedom with your purchases. The badge diameter is 60mm or ~2.35".

We will have an additional 10% off (on top of 20%) for our standard definition caps, and badges today during our live stream.

I hope to see you there! Happy Hour with Threedom @5:30 cst December 8
Carl

Sponsored

jeffbn

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
Occupation
Sales
Carl,

Thanks for the prompt reply. I will definitely try and join the Happy Hour live stream in a few hours!

Relative to your factory wheel cap replacements, what are the inner and outer diameters of the cap? I might try to mod them for my wheels instead of just sticking a badge on the existing ones (which have an existing sticker of 66mm diameter that I would need to rip off).

Thanks.

OP
OP
Threedom

Threedom

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU & Gladiator
Carl,

Thanks for the prompt reply. I will definitely try and join the Happy Hour live stream in a few hours!

Relative to your factory wheel cap replacements, what are the inner and outer diameters of the cap? I might try to mod them for my wheels instead of just sticking a badge on the existing ones (which have an existing sticker of 66mm diameter that I would need to rip off).

Thanks.
The wheel caps are about 63mm OD with a 55mm inner grip OD (ID of wheel center)
Jeep Wrangler JL Threedom - We would really ❤️ to hear from you! 2022-12-08 16.06.32

Jeep Wrangler JL Threedom - We would really ❤️ to hear from you! 2022-12-08 16.06.56
Jeep Wrangler JL Threedom - We would really ❤️ to hear from you! 2022-12-08 16.07.00

OP
OP
Threedom

Threedom

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU & Gladiator
Thanks for the feedback we have received so far... Keep it coming..

The small T6 Torx driver we send out with the fobs is what I tell my bosses is a real favorite of mine..

It's a terrific little tool..
Jeep Wrangler JL Threedom - We would really ❤️ to hear from you! Capture11.JPG

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
I received this Threedom, HD Palm Tree "Badge" today....I was really impressed with the detail and quality..

The HD key lock caps and wiper arm caps and wheel center caps in HD all look like this..

Terrific!

Jeep Wrangler JL Threedom - We would really ❤️ to hear from you! palmbadge

Sponsored

PapaJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Rubicon

Many of you have purchased a Threedom Fob, Threedom Key Hole Caps or Threedom Wiper caps.... or purchased more then one of our offerings. A BIG Thank you for that!

Many of you have posted on this forum or on Facebook and let us know that you have received your Threedom product(s) and that you received it quickly after you ordered...

YES, we have gotten lots of positive feedback in regard to your purchase experience, your first impression when you unpackaged the product and your first impression of the product itself...

The Threedom Team has truly enjoyed receiving that feedback/hearing from you.. :involve:

The Threedom Team wants nothing more then to provide an offering that you, the Jeep owner, will be thrilled with and truly enjoy.

With that said, we'd like to hear more from you... PLEASE ...

The Threedom Team is very confident we sent you a really terrific product... We would now, like to hear what you have to say about the product after living with it, enjoying it, using it and putting it through it's paces.. SO, do tell us!

Please, do take the time to reply to this post...

All we ask for is honest feedback.

Your feedback will fuel our desire to offer you more terrific products... and it will also, let us know how we are doing..

From the Threedom Team... Thanks in advance for your replies... and again, Thank you for your support and for your purchases.

Sincerely,
Hello! Do you have any promo codes available for forum members?

OP
OP
Threedom

Threedom

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU & Gladiator

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
This particular Threedom fob has been real popular with the friends of my one Son in the military.

Jeep Wrangler JL Threedom - We would really ❤️ to hear from you! 20230330_141443

OP
OP
Threedom

Threedom

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU & Gladiator
@PapaJoe
This particular Threedom fob has been real popular with the friends of my one Son in the military.

20230330_141443.jpg
Right now, they are on sale ... :rock:

RESPECT.HONOR.REMEMBER
National Police Week

🚓________

In honor of National Police Week, we are offering a 10% discount to everyone on all Threedom door lock caps, wiper arm caps and Threedom custom JT/JL custom fobs - 5/15/23 until 5/21/23.
https://mythreedom.com/
Sponsored