Sponsored

Three O Five (305) Edition Jeep Wrangler and Gladiators Debut at Miami Auto Show

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I was actually scared to open this lol At least they are not the typical low rider/speaker queens from Miami I saw show up at Jeep Beach 19’ LOL

So they come with a WARN winch?

The Southside Chicago & Bronx NYC editions will come with bullet hole decals all down the sides lol

The SoCal edition will feature all verbiage in Spanish with no way to convert to English in uConnect.

New bumpers look fugly.

Last edited:

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
The following optional equipment, including many Jeep Performance Parts from Mopar, can be added to either the Wrangler or Gladiator “Three O Five” special-edition models and installed at the dealer, to recreate the appearance of the vehicles on display at the Miami Auto Show:
  • Winch guard light mounting
  • 17-inch Jeep Performance Parts aluminum wheels
  • Jeep Performance Parts rock rails
  • Door sill guards
  • Katzkin leopard-print leather seats
  • Scarface director's cut DVD
  • Miami Vice boxed set
  • Ok, this has run its course... I'll stop.

305.jpg

Rahneld

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
I'm glad you brought up optional equipment Marc. @melendez69

Is it me, or is there some comical irony to the rig owner being able to choose door sill guards all while the model's doors do little to prevent road (or off road) liquids from splashing up into the cabin?

So lets see, we need the door sill guards so we don't track our shoe dirt on to the sill all while the puddles we just stepped in that put such gunk on our footwear has already splashed up into the interior?

Silly me. We all know that Miami never gets summer thunderstorms (NOT).

This rig seeks to tap into the emotional purchaser or collector: I say void of judgement. I'd say that FCA did their research here, but at a mere 305 rigs produced, the cost of such research probably wasn't worth it.

Were I sitting in the design meeting I might have included 4 regular doors in a humongous box that takes up the entire area behind the front seats.

Oh wait, that's been done before with the Dual top option! ;)

Dumb-And-Dumber-Sequel-Jeff-Daniels-665x385.jpg

Sponsored

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I'm glad you brought up optional equipment Marc. @melendez69

Is it me, or is there some comical irony to the rig owner being able to choose door sill guards all while the model's doors do little to prevent road (or off road) liquids from splashing up into the cabin?

So lets see, we need the door sill guards so we don't track our shoe dirt on to the sill all while the puddles we just stepped in that put such gunk on our footwear has already splashed up into the interior?

Silly me. We all know that Miami never gets summer thunderstorms (NOT).

This rig seeks to tap into the emotional purchaser or collector: I say void of judgement. I'd say that FCA did their research here, but at a mere 305 rigs produced, the cost of such research probably wasn't worth it.

Were I sitting in the design meeting I might have included 4 regular doors in a humongous box that takes up the entire area behind the front seats.

Oh wait, that's been done before with the Dual top option! ;)

Dumb-And-Dumber-Sequel-Jeff-Daniels-665x385.jpg
Pretty sure they come with regular doors, but still silly.

ptoemmes

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Willys “Edition” TBD Mar 2021
Born in Miami in 51. Live about an hour North now. I believe they may only be making 305 of these. Likely to sell far fewer is my hunch. I think all this 305 crap came out of the stupid UofM football turnover chain thing. Will fit right in on South Beach. Elevates the respectability of the less ostentatious mall crawler.

Hayseed_JLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2015 JKU
I thought it would have 22" wheels, more stickers, and more chrome. Not impressed at all.

These "editions" need to be something different or special - not just a model we can buy and then put "optional" equipment on. I will just stick with the Rubicon.

Sponsored

DesertRat

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 4 Door Sport S 2020 JT Sport S
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Not my style and wouldn't buy one but not fugly either. Just seems a bit silly. Been eyeing those mopar doors though, crazy expensive.

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

Can't wait for the LA version. Bullet proof glass and a gun hole like a Brinks van. Or the San Fransisco version in rainbow colors with a giant hypodermic needle graphic.
cant forget the piles of homeless trash and needles. Oh and an asking price of $500k because You cant buy anything for under that amount in LA

Last edited:

aerosynch

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Not ever Jeep that is in Miami is a mall crawler FYI...

Anyhow, saw these at the car show yesterday and meh. Stickers really, but a nice touch to think about Miami.

IMG_3091.jpg

Jeepdude101

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR black
Occupation
Construction field worker
Vehicle Showcase
Not ever Jeep that is in Miami is a mall crawler FYI...

Anyhow, saw these at the car show yesterday and meh. Stickers really, but a nice touch to think about Miami.

IMG_3091.jpg
You have one clean Jeep looks great :clap:
Sponsored