Sponsored

Thoughts on running these bumpers - aesthetically (ARB Bondi Deluxe front & Rock Hard 4x4 Patriot Series Rear)

ryno1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I'm thinking about going with the ARB Bondi Deluxe front and Rock Hard 4x4 rear on a new JLUR and wanted to get y'all's thoughts on whether they would look okay on the same Jeep or if they're just too different to from one another to be on the same Jeep. Thoughts?
Jeep Wrangler JL Thoughts on running these bumpers - aesthetically (ARB Bondi Deluxe front & Rock Hard 4x4 Patriot Series Rear) arb
Jeep Wrangler JL Thoughts on running these bumpers - aesthetically (ARB Bondi Deluxe front & Rock Hard 4x4 Patriot Series Rear) RH-90301-3T
Sponsored

Mr.BoJangles_91

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
The finish on each bumper is definitely different. On my old rig, I had mismatching front & rear bumpers and I liked it.

OP
OP
ryno1

ryno1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
The finish on each bumper is definitely different. On my old rig, I had mismatching front & rear bumpers and I liked it.
The difference in finish is something that bothers me. I'm okay with the textures being different and maybe even the Rock Hard powder coating to have a little more shine to it (hopefully that dulls a little with time), but I wouldn't like if one was noticeably darker black than the other.

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 sport (2 door)
I think it will look good. it isn't like you can see the front and rear bumper head on at the same time anyway. I don't think the differences in finishes will be that noticeable from the side.
Sponsored