Thoughts on a New 2020 Rubicon JLU

Dmk679

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon 4Dr
That is a great deal on the 2020. I bought a 2018 Rubi loaded leftover in 2019 for a similar reduction in cost over msrp and have no regrets.
Sponsored

CT_LFC

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC90 / JLUR
The hardtop vs one-touch is a big decision, imo. Once you have it there’s no turning back since you cannot take it off and back on the way you would with a hardtop.

Make sure you’re ok with that. For me it would be a dealbreaker

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
The hardtop vs one-touch is a big decision, imo. Once you have it there’s no turning back since you cannot take it off and back on the way you would with a hardtop.

You can totally remove the SOT. There's a video posted here somewhere of a guy doing it and no alignment or anything to put back on.

In saying that, I wouldn't be removing it. There why I got a normal hard top.

OP
OP
Jeepster21

Jeepster21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Interested in what you all think about pricing for a 2020 JLU Rubicon. I know that I have seen on here where local dealers offering up front 4 or 5% max discount.

What type of discount below invoice would you expect percentage-wise on a pretty well-loaded Rubicon JLU?

dpike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR 3.6

i absolutely agree with this. when we picked up ours last year i found a lot of one-touches priced very well, and was almost tempted by them but decided it didn't really suit what i wanted with my jeep.
Sponsored