gpoverland

First Name
Devon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Folks,, I just have to say, its nice to see customer service is still going strong.. I placed an order for wheels, tires, TPMS sensors, lug nuts, mounting, and balancing. I got a few quotes, but Custom Wheel Offsets seemed to come in the most reasonable. I gave a few locals the chance to match, but no one seemed to interested. I was fairly hesitant, but went for it. They arrived on time and as described (each tire wrapped individually and as a whole). A thing of beauty.. The tires have been on for about two weeks now, but the TPMS never worked (Uni-Sensor brand). I worked with their support folks, and landed with one of their managers. This employee is a 5-star CSR.. Anyway, the saga continues with Discount Tire making the attempt to install replacement TPMS sensors supplied by Custom, but that didn't go very well. They have since replaced all 5 of my TPMS sensors with Huf, so time to figure out how to make a return. Anyway, great experience so far with Custom, so hoping this last hurdle goes away as well. Discount Tire in for the rescue, but still don't know if I was "sold" or if it was truly the resolution.
Sponsored