Sponsored

Those of you who hang their doors on a wall, have you noticed any damage to the seals?

THE BIG SITT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Trying to decide what I want to do with my doors when I take them off. Either getting the ARC hangers or a DIY setup from Home Depot. My doors wouldn't stay off for more than 2-4 days, so I don't think I need to spend the extra on the ARC hangers, but I want to make sure.
Sponsored

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
Trying to decide what I want to do with my doors when I take them off. Either getting the ARC hangers or a DIY setup from Home Depot. My doors wouldn't stay off for more than 2-4 days, so I don't think I need to spend the extra on the ARC hangers, but I want to make sure.
I like the ARC's, but I only needed two. There won't be damage to the seal if they're hung properly. Some people mistakenly place the door on the flat surface of the hanger, which can smush the seal. The lip that sticks upward slides into where the window closes at the top. No contact with the seal.

JLUSDIEM

First Name
Diem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RUBICON 4xe
i'm using arc as well, no damage

OP
OP
THE BIG SITT

THE BIG SITT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Since posting this I actually came across an eBay listing for blemished ARCs at $40/4 so I just bought those. Not too much more than the DIY route, and much more peace of mind.
Sponsored