AZ Hella

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Just wanted to tell all of you how kick ass you are.
I was out of the off-road crowd for a bit ( 5 years ). Before my hiatus I had an XJ and NAXJA was an amazing forum. In 2014 I bought a brand new Focus ST ( love and miss that car ) but the forums for that platform were riddled with @ss#0!e5. It is nice to be back home. The off-road community has always been so supportive. Sure there will always be random d!ck5 but this forum has been a pleasure. I check in every day and am always entertained and informed.
Thanks gals and guys.
Sponsored

OP
OP
AZ Hella

AZ Hella

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Sad that BLM closed it. One of absolutely the most beautiful canyons (and decent wheeling) in the state, IMO. Pretty sure there's a back way in though....just haven't had time to scout it. Entirely possible that it is buggy only on that route.
Yes mot sure of an alternative route either. I don’t think there is but there are a lot of trailblazers out there.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I’m not sure where you guys are SeanK and Billy goat but I lived in Mesa for 20 years, and built several houses all around the foot of the Superstition Mountains. Your conversation made me reminisce a minute, lol.

I agree with op , this forum rocks.....:rock:.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
That was taken out in the Martinez canyon area near Florence AZ.
Thought it looked like AZ. I spent 5 years in Tucson going to school and 5 years teaching in Ajo.

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I would like @melendez69 to sum up this fantastic forum in 1 simple giphy :)

NMPirate

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU Rubicon Recon
Occupation
King Shit of Turd Island
Yes, I agree with the OP! I have so many ideas of how I want my Jeep to look and act on the trails well before it's even in my garage!!

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I tell people all the time that owning a Jeep is like getting 500 new friends. Joining this forum is the same way. I have been coming here for about a year and a half and think I have only seen a couple asshole post. This site is in my opinion one of the best Jeep sites on the web. I did vist a couple other forums at first, but none were as good as this one. Plus this site taought me how to buy a Jeep under invoice. I figure this site saved me about $7000 on my Jeep purchase. Then with the discount code for many vendors, it probably saved me another grand or two on mods.

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sports, 2015 JK Unlimited, 2013 JK @ Dr
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

I tell people all the time that owning a Jeep is like getting 500 new friends. Joining this forum is the same way. I have been coming here for about a year and a half and think I have only seen a couple asshole post. This site is in my opinion one of the best Jeep sites on the web. I did vist a couple other forums at first, but none were as good as this one. Plus this site taought me how to buy a Jeep under invoice. I figure this site saved me about $7000 on my Jeep purchase. Then with the discount code for many vendors, it probably saved me another grand or two on mods.
I agree 100%. I have bought and sold (given away) to board members and find the group to be helpful, loads of integrity, and just plain good people. It has added so much to the job of Jeep ownership.

Sponsored

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, great batch of helpful and smart people in here. I’ve only encountered one idiot who was actually angry at any Unlimited owners and folks who didn’t modify and go off road. This clown said he hates people that “buy a Jeep for the badge and street credit” and you “shouldn’t have one if you don’t go off road”. Like it’s his business. Anyway he got ripped a new one by plenty of people.
Great forum though. I’ve said before there’s people here that know more about Jeeps than Jeep!

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
You are welcome!

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
by far, this is one of the best forum. i do enjoy the fact of interacting in getting useful infos as well as fun full entertainments. i was a member on jeep unlimited with the wk group and wasnt all that great. plus if you went on like the wrangler side of the forum, they kinda chewed your @$$ out. even if you was looking for infos as you are looking into getting a wrangler.

when i started to look for a jl, i came across this forum and read up on everything which helped me in my purchase.

so, hats off and big thanks to the admins, and others that are involved in running a great forum.
Sponsored