This is a great forum.

WyoTex

First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubi x 2, 2009 JKU Rubi and 1981 CJ7 Rubiwannabe
Two thumbs up to this forum and group, always someone willing to help and provide a hint on how to do something.
Advertisement

Leisure Freak

First Name
Tommy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL 2 door Sport, 1981 Toyota SR5 Convertible PU, 2002 Chevy Tracker, 2015 Impala, 90 Civic,
I totally agree, this is a great forum/group. I learned a lot about the JL on this forum before making my first ever Jeep purchase a few weeks back. Sometimes I've even had a good laugh at some comedic member's comments.

ChimpanZed

First Name
Aaron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon
Credit to the moderators! This forum is extremely well moderated.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Credit to the moderators! This forum is extremely well moderated.
Thats what make a forum great. Great moderators.

I was on that other JL forum and their way of life for moderating was crazy. The mods were not identified as mods and the mods would gang up on others members if they disagreed with them., The mods would edit other members post to make members look stupid or dumb.

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase

I was on that other JL forum and their way of life for moderating was crazy. The mods were not identified as mods and the mods would gang up on others members if they disagreed with them., The mods would edit other members post to make members look stupid or dumb.
That's crazy. You dont even know these mods are here, (which, i agree) allows a forum to run MUCH smoother. When you cant tell that "administrative tasks" are being done, the group is doing a great job. Good job, mods! Keep up the good work!

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase

Right on Ted, I get all of my Jeep "fix" and questions answered right here. This is my Jeep home. Great batch of people in here too.

JLRoachicon

First Name
Marty
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU RUBICON 2.0 Turbo, 2019 Lexus NX 2.0t, 2006 Ducati 999S (RIP)
Vehicle Showcase
I totally agree with everyone. I wish I would have found this site before I bought my JL, (I don’t have any regrets, I love my Rubi!). I would have been quite a bit more educated about the JL. I have visited other sites but none have the “feel’ of this one.
My Rubi is pretty set up the way I like it now but I still like to visit here to read the posts. Many are very entertaining and downright funny.
I do agree it’s the Mods too but the members deserve a lot of credit!!

m3lover1

First Name
Ricky
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR, 2007 Yamaha R6
I love this forum. Friendly people, always helpful. Just today a forum member on opposite of the coast helped and answered all my questions about installing the lod rack. All you guys rock

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
I totally agree with everyone. I wish I would have found this site before I bought my JL, (I don’t have any regrets, I love my Rubi!). I would have been quite a bit more educated about the JL. I have visited other sites but none have the “feel’ of this one.
My Rubi is pretty set up the way I like it now but I still like to visit here to read the posts. Many are very entertaining and downright funny.
I do agree it’s the Mods too but the members deserve a lot of credit!!
Good point Marty, if someone were thinking of a Jeep or a certain model I’d recommend indulging in this forum 1st. Like you, I love my Jeep (Sahara) but maybe would rethink the Rubi for the larger differential. Another thing I didn’t order was the electronic 4WD. I felt at the time I wanted to manually shift into 4WD and thought it was just another computer that could break. I’d like to have checked with the folks in the rooms first. My Jeep at 6 months old is a pain in the rear to shift in and out of 4W. so much that every time I pull out of the garage I go to 4hi then 4lo then back to 2W just to either break it in or let the damn shifter cable break so they have to fix it.
And yes before people write advise, I know the shifter comes straight down and then a little to the right and down again. I’m also aware of the let the Jeep roll a little trick. It’s still tight.

OP
OP
AZ Hella

AZ Hella

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Sad that BLM closed it. One of absolutely the most beautiful canyons (and decent wheeling) in the state, IMO. Pretty sure there's a back way in though....just haven't had time to scout it. Entirely possible that it is buggy only on that route.
Now days it’s a hike in. A long hike.

Advertisement

Diode Dynamics

Advertisement