This Forum is the Best!

HungryHound

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 CJ-5, 1983 CJ-5, 1998 TJ, 2021 JLURe
So I picked up my new JLUR 4xe yesterday and couldnt be happier. Thanks to all the members who posted pricing! I was able to get 10% below MSRP without agreeing to financing and spent less than 3 hours at the dealership through all the negotiating and picking up the Jeep.

I also love every option I got thanks to this group! The discussions and details from folks who already had their rigs really helped me pick exactly what I wanted.

In a world of online whining and bitching (and I've done my fair share), I'd like to just say Thank-You to everyone here.
Sponsored

LarryB

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport 2 dr
So I picked up my new JLUR 4xe yesterday and couldnt be happier. Thanks to all the members who posted pricing! I was able to get 10% below MSRP without agreeing to financing and spent less than 3 hours at the dealership through all the negotiating and picking up the Jeep.

I also love every option I got thanks to this group! The discussions and details from folks who already had their rigs really helped me pick exactly what I wanted.

In a world of online whining and bitching (and I've done my fair share), I'd like to just say Thank-You to everyone here.
I am in the same boat. The advice has been valuable in choosing various aftermarket products and to help me better understand the steering TSB. It is a great resource and I also thank all of the veterans who answered my new Jeep owner questions.

jonahgetz

First Name
Jonah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Billet Silver
Let's talk about that Jeep in your avatar though, that thing's a real looker. 😍

Sponsored