Sponsored

This forum is awesome! Thank you! I ordered my JLU!

BackToWrangler

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 80th Anniversary JLU
So I ordered my JLU today!

This forum has been a huge help, so thank you to everyone that contributes to this forum and especially to the people that took the time to answer my specific questions!

I worked with Alex from Suresky CDJR in Goshen, NY. I got a great deal and couldn't be happier. The whole process was very 1, 2, 3...very professional, quick and efficient.

Here is my build:
2021 Wrangler Unlimited 80th Anniversary 4x4
Bright White Clear-Coat Exterior Paint
2.0L I4 DOHC DI Turbo Engine with Start Stop
8 Speed Automatic 850RE Transmission
Black 3-Piece Hard Top
Convenience Group (only if required)
Trailer-Tow and Heavy-Duty Electrical Group
LED Headlamp and Fog Lamp Group
Safety Group
Cold Weather Group
Anti-Spin Differential Rear Axle

Once upon a time I owned a '99 TJ which I loved. I drove it for over 130,000 miles and finally traded it in for the '06 Pathfinder I have now. At the time I wanted some creature comforts and wanted to be able to tow, so I went with the Pathfinder. But I always missed riding top down in the TJ, so over the many years I have continued to keep my eye on what was going on in the Jeep world. I might have gone with a new Pathfinder, except in my opinion Nissan messed up the newer versions. ;-) So, I started looking at other models and manufacturers.

Once I found out about all the modern features in the newer Wranglers I realized I could now have both...Wrangler fun and some creature comforts. So as my handle says...it is Back2Wrangler!

I am looking forward to learning more from this forum and contributing myself.

P.S. It will occasionally be used for towing motorcycles to the track for track days. :)

Jeep Wrangler JL This forum is awesome! Thank you! I ordered my JLU! Side To
Sponsored

kaffeian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2 door Sport
Occupation
Lead Machine Operator
Congrats. I also ordered an 80th, on the 23rd. Currently have a 18 two door SportS with the V6. Really wanted the 2.0 and am so happy to be getting the 80th. We wanted a Rubicon but couldn't swing that. We ordered ours with the hard top and cold weather group. I am going to add LED's very soon but wasn't willing to pay for the safety group to have them. We went with Granite Crystal. Post a pic when it comes in.

OP
OP
BackToWrangler

BackToWrangler

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats. I also ordered an 80th, on the 23rd. Currently have a 18 two door SportS with the V6. Really wanted the 2.0 and am so happy to be getting the 80th. We wanted a Rubicon but couldn't swing that. We ordered ours with the hard top and cold weather group. I am going to add LED's very soon but wasn't willing to pay for the safety group to have them. We went with Granite Crystal. Post a pic when it comes in.
You're over a week ahead of me! Congrats! Mine will look like the photo I shared. I just downloaded the image after I configured my Jeep. I was tempted to skip the LEDs for the same reason, but I don't mind having those safety features and I didn't want to hassle with shopping for LEDs and installing them etc. I see people post problems with daytime running lights not working, the CANbus throwing codes, etc. So I just didn't want the hassle. But let me know how it works out for you...hopefully well...and then maybe I'll do the same the next time. :)

kaffeian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2 door Sport
Occupation
Lead Machine Operator
You're over a week ahead of me! Congrats! Mine will look like the photo I shared. I just downloaded the image after I configured my Jeep. I was tempted to skip the LEDs for the same reason, but I don't mind having those safety features and I didn't want to hassle with shopping for LEDs and installing them etc. I see people post problems with daytime running lights not working, the CANbus throwing codes, etc. So I just didn't want the hassle. But let me know how it works out for you...hopefully well...and then maybe I'll do the same the next time. :)
I am hoping to take delivery just before Christmas. My dad does all kinds of crazy things to his Jeeps so when I was ordering I decided to go cheaper and add on. He already has a full set of Rubicon suspension waiting for us to put on and I have Rubicon take off wheels. All will have to wait until summer though. Not working on all that in Wisconsin winters in the garage. I will post photos when she arrives. It's funny because we went back and forth with Granite or White. We wanted StingGrey but not available on the 80th.

Kleinf

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevy Corvette Z51, Honda Accord Sport
Occupation
Government
Congrats. I also ordered an 80th, on the 2nd of October. Should arrive Dealership by next week.
Here is my build:
Firecracker Red Clear-Coat Exterior Paint
Dual-Top Group Black 3-Piece Hard Top & Premium Black SunRider Soft top
Convenience Group Advanced Safety Group
Safety Group
Cold Weather Group

Use my Tread Lightly code to get below invoice price.

Sponsored

OP
OP
BackToWrangler

BackToWrangler

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats. I also ordered an 80th, on the 2nd of October. Should arrive Dealership by next week.
Here is my build:
Firecracker Red Clear-Coat Exterior Paint
Dual-Top Group Black 3-Piece Hard Top & Premium Black SunRider Soft top
Convenience Group Advanced Safety Group
Safety Group
Cold Weather Group

Use my Tread Lightly code to get below invoice price.
Nice! Congrats!